Nonin Pulse Oximeter - $80 shipped

docroh

Observer
So I have a bunch of High quality Nonin Onyx 9500 Finger pulse ox units. These retail for over $225 each and they are like new. Had them up on ebay and selling like hotcakes at $75 but got shut down as they are prescriptions grade units and can't be sold on ebay.

Great unit if you are looking for high quality, quick, air-evac rated pulse ox monitoring.

$80 shipped CONUS>

Attachments

• POX2.JPG
    POX2.JPG
    139.6 KB · Views: 148
  • POX1.JPG
    POX1.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 163

docroh

Observer
Jim-

It'll go out on monday. Got plenty of these little guys. If nothing else its good fun seeing which of your buddies can get their sat the lowest before taking a breath. :)

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Jim-

It'll go out on monday. Got plenty of these little guys. If nothing else its good fun seeing which of your buddies can get their sat the lowest before taking a breath. :)

Sounds good! I hope to use mine whenever I get my mountaineering back on track

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
as an ICU RN I have always wanted something like this in my med kit and especially when I go with the boy scouts and we hit some serious mountains

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Got it! Thank you! It was nice that it even still had the little plastic sheet over the LED display :wings:

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I have been thinking it over and it seems like a great bit of kit to have

docroh

Observer
unapiernalance-

got your PM. You'll like having it...just remember a pulse ox will read normal during CO poisoning :) Careful with those cigars in confined spaces :) You may be hypoxic and read 96%.

docroh

Observer
two of these left to share with you guys. Let me know if interested. Even though its cool to have one on each hand and foot, its a bit overkill for one person :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven