Noob Intro

Dmljohnson

Observer
hello everyone been lurking around the forum for awhile and must say....you guys have some awesome rigs, i see most of you guys are very knowledgeable on various platforms of landy's......:victory: maybe i can pick up some technical trouble shooting around here......

Thanks Dave

Dmljohnson

Observer
sorry here you go...The Range Rover belongs to my wife...i live in the Redlands and behind my house is the Florida everglades....

d2.jpg

d6.jpg

defender-1.jpg

DSCF3845.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

IMG00358-20110109-1748.jpg

Dmljohnson

Observer
Thankyou....it handles pretty good out here in this type of terrain...the Porsche is my 964 tt RSR it's a 3.6l with TT dyno at 765hp....
DSCF3879.jpg

photo-38.jpg

Last edited:

PKG P38

Observer
yeow -- beautiful rides, all of them!

love the body kit on the RR sport, and the defender is bad ***!

perfect fleet of cars with that porsche to complement the other two, i approve!!

Dmljohnson

Observer
yeow -- beautiful rides, all of them!

love the body kit on the RR sport, and the defender is bad ***!

perfect fleet of cars with that porsche to complement the other two, i approve!!

Thankyou ....those are just some of my cars...the kit on the rrs is an arden rrs kit

Last edited:

stolenheron

Explorer
I live over in fort myers just opposite you on the west coast. the everglades is such a fun place to explore and wheel. who knows, maybe I'll run into you out there.

jealous of the defender....but not those wheels man. what the hell are they?

Last edited:

Dmljohnson

Observer
I live over in fort myers just opposite you on the west coast. the everglades is such a fun place to explore and wheel. who knows, maybe I'll run into you out there.

jealous of the defender....but not those wheels man. what the hell are they?

They are xd wheels, I have sent my steel wheels out to widen, and I put these on temporally ....I'm been up on your side of woods all the time...any good trails on your side of the woods...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven