Not very safe buying things here

ThundahBeagle

To be clear about this, I was not scammed by the person. I reached out to them asking about the winch and I didn’t like their pushy attitude. Fortunately I followed my instinct and intuition and passed on the deal. There were however at least a few people that were scammed by the account.

The purpose of a forum MODERATOR is to moderate. There is clear evidence that the account is either compromised or the person is a scammer. The account needs to be banned and locked, plain and simple. No they can’t do anything retroactively and no they can’t police every deal on here. But when a post like this is made and multiple people have scammed they should at the very least chime in and acknowledge the complaint.

Good instinct. That's what I mean.

But again, this isnt Amazon, and we are in a holiday weekend. I wouldnt expect anything to be done until Monday the earliest. Give the folks a chance to have a meal with thier families, enjoy the weekend and catch up on Monday. This isn't brain surgery. Nobody's dikk is going to explode. They dont have to reply in minutes, hours, or even days and everyone here is doing a great job putting the word out in the meantime. Having no inside knowledge, I imagine Monday or Tuesday might bring some relief.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy