Off Road Camping Trailer with Twin Motorcycle storage?

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
Thanks John, We spent a bunch of time and effort getting this thing right and I find myself maybe defending it too adamantly at times. Its so easy for folks to try to shoot holes in new things so about 4 or 5 years ago I took this suspension drawing off of here. Got so tired of the doom an gloom it wont work guys. Now it works wonderfully so I put it back up. LOL It is unique!

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
I totally dig that flip out kitchen you are making.
The trailer looks awesome and I can't wait to see the finished product.
Excellent fab work.

Attachments

• Bengels%20Pack%20Mule%20038.jpg
    Bengels%20Pack%20Mule%20038.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 354

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
I totally dig that flip out kitchen you are making.
The trailer looks awesome and I can't wait to see the finished product.
Excellent fab work.

Thanks Mark for the kind words The Plan is to make them lock into the open position when in use. They will be left unenclosed on the inside so when opened everything will be accessible. I also will be recessing a speaker and light in the end of each swing out for our dining pleasure. Im open for suggestions on what type of dividers I should put in the front swing our. The stove obviously will be on a pull out to get it out from under the cabinet.

Switawi, Im hoping to stay on this thing and get it done sooner than later. There is a large Desert event coming up that Id like to take it to in a couple months. Thanks again guys.

Ive been thinking of a names for this style trailer and being its for bikes I think I'm going to call it the "Bivouac Bravo". Think I had better start a build thread for this trailer and let this thread get back on track.

SpeedAddict502

Observer
That looks like a great design! In your initial plans, would be planning to sleep inside the box in the back or a tent on top? I couldnt quite tell which way you were going.

How much are you planning to sell for?

Metal Twister

Highly Motivated
It will sleep 2 inside and the large window looking openings will house two fold out bunks with a tent like covering, so all the sleeping will be inside the tent. Not sure about pricing as of yet.

Nightcrawler

I just got a go pro for Christmas so as soon as Dad gets the trailer going I will get some good rock shots of the suspension... I know how good its going to look already if its anything like the proto type trailer was. That thing was SICK!

quickfarms

Adventurer
You could use a M146 like this ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390577740.332278.jpg

Or a M101A3 with a helmet top like thisImageUploadedByTapatalk1390577868.668628.jpg

I do have a M101A3 with the helmet top for sale in California if you are interested. I also have several different M101 trailers that I would sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater