Off Road Casita - Extremely Well Optioned, Capable, & Built - Atlanta Ga - $33,000 *Price update*

bshillam

Observer
Going to be following this thread. Whats the most technical trail you have taken this on? Last trip I took was nearly 700 miles off road. Towed an 8' box behind me and had to cut a few fallen trees to clear the turn.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
This Casita was the inspiration for my Casita build. So many great mods on this trailer and they really are more spacious inside than one would expect given the overall size. For the money nothing else is built as well as a Casita and that's why they hold their value so well. I can't believe this is still here, but I assure you you'll miss it when it's gone. GLWS!

This Casita was the inspiration for my Casita build. So many great mods on this trailer and they really are more spacious inside than one would expect given the overall size. For the money nothing else is built as well as a Casita and that's why they hold their value so well. I can't believe this is still here, but I assure you you'll miss it when it's gone. GLWS!
Thanks! We truly will miss it when it goes. It's so versatile, clean, and dependable. We're surely enjoying it while we still own it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maynerd Mowat