off road trailer FS

PPansini10

Awesome trailer! Quick question though, have you ever had any problems with leaving the fridge outside exposed to the elements like that??

Dlampe

I haven't had any problems with the fridge so far. I have the bag for it and I think that helps a little.

The trailer box measures 4ft x 7ft at the bottom and, in the M416 style, widens at the top to 56 inches. The box is a little longer than I had initially planned but I wanted the water tank to be in the trailer instead of exposed. The front of the trailer is another 5ft where the truck box is and the tongue is completely removable so it can be as long as you want it to be. I can measure anything else for if you tell me what your looking for.

ViperNL

Observer
Any way to access the storage space with the tent set up?

*edit*
Never mind, after more careful examination of the pics, it looks like the rear opens.

How waterproof is the box? Is the ridge included?

Last edited:

Dlampe

You can still open the lid about half way with out any problems. The fridge is not included. The box is pretty weather proof. It has closed cell foam on the box and the lid. I will not say it's 100% but it's pretty good!

Dlampe

Trailer is sold. Met a nice guy from Georgia yesterday and I'm sure it's going to a good home. I have a little sellers remorse but he will use it more than I did.

Thanks for all the inquiries.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk