OME for 2004 Tundra Doublecab

skaha

Hey Folks

Just picked up a 04 doublecab with only 98 miles (152km) ...been a pavement queen all of its life but is ready for some new adventures. Question......wondering where folks had best success for service and pricing for full OME suspensions kits........also looking to add Timbren bumpstops.......looking for suggestions both stateside and north of the border as loonie has taking a kicken as of late........look forward to any suggestions.......

rickashay

Explorer
Hey Folks

Just picked up a 04 doublecab with only 98 miles (152km) ...been a pavement queen all of its life but is ready for some new adventures. Question......wondering where folks had best success for service and pricing for full OME suspensions kits........also looking to add Timbren bumpstops.......looking for suggestions both stateside and north of the border as loonie has taking a kicken as of late........look forward to any suggestions.......

Where are you located?

Nathan at The Gear Shop in Calgary can definitely supply all of the above + some. They are awesome to deal with too. Not sure where in Canada your located though. Cheers

jsnow

Adventurer
I was suggesting Kurt for Sacmaster. If i was up north I would definitely look for a local vendor.

I have Donohoe CO's up front on my 01. I have OME with AAL on the rear. I have Bilstein 5125's on the rear with stock shackles. The OME leafs are ok. They flattened some even with the AAL in from day 1. I have the dealer option ARE topper, and now a customer rear bumper and tire carrier that probably added 200lbs off the rear plus the tire hanging over the rear now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nchamp