One of the Cleanest FJs I have ever seen (not mine)

barlowrs

Explorer
Sorry if this is a repost, but I just saw it...holy crap this thing is SO clean! I dont want to know how much this cost! hell those LED lights alone are probably close to 5k.

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=106992

Icon IVD plated coil-overs
Icon billet upper arms
Icon rear shocks
Icon rear coils
Icon billet rear links
Light Racing Front and Rear jounce shocks
TRD front rotor/caliber/pad upgrade
SDHQ brakelines
Fab 4 f&r bumpers
SDHQ f bumper vision led mounts
Warn winch
Walker Evans 17"x8.5" beadlock wheels
Toyo 295/70/17 Muds
ARB tent
Tuffy center consul lock box
Tuffy rear box
Tuffy cargo box
TRD supercharger
AFE intake
AFE cat back exhaust
Doug Thorley long tube headers
4.56 gears
Front ARB locker
Rear electric locker
Power tank jet pack
Vertex race radio
Cobra CB
Lowrance 8200C 8.4" GPS
Autometer gauges
SDHQ gauge mount
Dual Optima batteries
Painless Wiring dual battery kit
Painless Wiring 7 way fuse block
Painless Wiring relay bundle
Painless Wiring throughout
SDHQ 2nd battery location
SDHQ cargo rack
2 Radflo jacks
2x 12" Vision X double stacker leds in front bumper
2x 12" Vision X double stacker leds front of cargo rack
2x 6.7" Vision X hid's front of cargo rack
2x 12" & 32" Vision X leds on passenger & drivers side of cargo rack
32" Vision X leds on rear of cargo rack
Rear SDHQ chase lights
SDHQ rock sliders
SDHQ complete undercarriage skid plates
PWR remote transmission cooler
DEI exhaust wrap & fire sleeve throughout
SDHQ body mount fab
SDHQ motor mount reinforcement

DSC06816.jpg

Last edited:

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Good golly.

I wonder if one kidney would be enough.

Well... I might be willing to give up both :Wow1:

bmh

Adventurer
Somebody just bought that... I'd like to see the price tag, just so I can know how badly I can't afford it.

Monty

... but they are "clean"...

I want to see some action shots, or are they just mall crawlers...:smiley_drive:

Cambo

Adventurer
That thing is so sweet it kind of pisses me off. Another bad *** rig I CANT have! Oh well!

mosupernak

Adventurer
I work on the front drive of a Ritz Carlton. Saw a black FJ that look sooooooo sweet, very clean. Nicest I had ever seen by far Full total chaos long travel, 35 km2's, arb front, rear custom w tire swing, 8 big light force lamps skid plates, sliders, full rock cameras..... A woman was in it.... I spoke with her... She lives HOLLYWOOD!!!! She had just bought it off a guy from colorado who was getting married!! I cried.

MillerPKA

Observer
Does anyone know if the fog light inserts on that bumper are able to be purchased separately? I'd love to retrofit a pair on my ARB

MillerPKA

Observer
Wow, some people have been critical of the Gobi racks price tag, I don't know if I can feel good about dropping 350 on light inserts

suecyde

Observer
IMO that rig has a lot of overkill items. With all that money spent on that rig, why not make it fully capable? Like Internal Roll Cage, Solid Axle Swap for the front, Lefty Transfer case, Dual Air Lockers... The whole vehicle has a lot of BLING factor to it. The front bumper LEDs would get crushed in any real situation, the Side LEDs would blind you and decrease your night vision. Money could have been better spend making this rig more practical...just my 2Cents.:coffeedrink:

wikid

Adventurer
I hardly think they were thinking of practical. It does have dual lockers, but upgraded to dana 60 recently. I really doubt they would go rock crawling, so the lefty would be a waste. I'm not sure a roll cage would have made the truck any nicer, afterall, they make the interior, less than comfortable. It was built as an expedition style vehicle. It really is a well put together build.
Ryan brought it to a event I put on. The craftsmanship is top rate. When he turned on all the lights at night, it was daylight again:bike_rider:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77