Our "new" Tiger...

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Drove PCH up to Oxnard, CA for an overnight at McGrath State Beach.

854634300_BHymw-M.jpg

Good times!

Last edited:

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Body lift pucks...

Curious why the 3M logo is visible in the pic though...? Love this thread!

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
LOL! You guys are good! :sombrero:

It's a 3M Large Area Stripe Removal (LASR) disc.

Bye bye stripes:
858064126_ucjJH-M.jpg

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Looks good. But, can it be a Tiger, without it's stripes?
:sombrero:

You're right, a Tiger's gotta have stripes. We're ordering a new set as soon as we decide on a color combo. I was hoping to get real lucky and find perfect paint underneath the stripes. Didn't happen- there's a yellowish "shadow" left behind in some areas. From what I understand, there's no way to remove the discoloration so we'll have to order stripes in the exact same shape. Our other option is to have the whole thing repainted. A decent paint job will cost a couple thousand bucks. We have enough money left over in our "Tiger Fund" for paint and other goodies but I think we'll just try new stripes for now and see how we like it.

kcowyo said:
So no body lift...?
No body lift. Suspension is this close (picture my thumb and forefinger really close together) to being perfect... but I'm sure I'll still find a way to spend more money on suspension upgrades. :smilies27

PS- Keep me posted on your travel plans for the summer. I still owe you dinner from last year.
I'd love to get the Tiger up to Stanley...

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
BTW if you heat the water at night then turn the flame down to pilot, you'll still have a full tank of hot water in the AM and barely use any propane to do it.
Suntinez- I've been using your trick the last few trips. Works great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater