Rhode Trip

Adventurer
Outlander Sherpa II for sale *SOLD*

SOLD
Located in Rhode Island.
New Price $3250
101_4364.jpg

101_4363.jpg

Has 235/75R15 AT Radials, 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern, 2 lockable mounts for Scepter fuel cans, spare tire(which can be mounted in a variety of positions) and a 2"receiver hitch. 3500lb Tube axle with leaf springs.

Bike racks in photos have been removed.
This photo at Chisasibi on James Bay (arctic ocean)
DSC03211.jpg

Last edited:

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
Its a box. There is green powdercoat inside, too. :)

This trailer is an exceptionally well built blank slate. I bought it to carry 30+ gallons of additional diesel and other supplies for a month long trip to Caniapiscau and the rest of northern Quebec. It has also been as far north as possible to drive in Ontario, and has spent a fair bit of time in northern New England. I have since bought a larger enclosed trailer so our d/s bikes can come along. I have been debating keeping it to build up and use with my 80 series, but it is really superfluous to my needs since we have a full size camper. I need the space in my garage more.

$3250. I am not interested in shipping it, but would consider delivering within a reasonable distance.

Last edited:

DrMoab

Explorer
Reasonable offers considered. I am not interested in shipping it, but would consider delivering within a reasonable distance.

Would you be interested in holding in for awhile (might be quite awhile) if you were given the money for it?

I work for a trucking company and we are delivering some Propane dispenser units to Maine, Vermont, and Mass a little later in the year.

Also, if you don't mind me asking...what is the going price for a trailer like this new?

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
Yes, I would be willing to store it for you at my business covered with a tarp. It is going to lose its spot in my garage very soon.
Here is a link that shows the current pricing: http://www.outlandertrailers.com/Node2/Node2.html
The one I have has the 2 fender boxes , like the "intermediate" model
($5,000) plus 2 locking sceptre can holders and a rear reciever but it has a tube axle and not a torsion axle (better and more rugged in my opinion)

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
AKC101302,
Here are some additional photos of the trailer in use. Like I said by PM, if you want something specific I can get photos of it.

Pipestone River, Pickle Lake Township, Northern Ontario
DSC05134.jpg

La Verendrye, Quebec
DSC04878.jpg

Gifford Woods SP, Vermont
DSC04811.jpg

Route Trans Taiga, near Caniapiscau, Quebec.
DSC03356.jpg

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
Photos with the Cruiser

DSC08237.jpg

DSC08236.jpg

Shown with 2 Sceptre can holders, which are included, but the cans are not. I am planning on removing the drivers side can holder and using that spot to mount the spare. that leaves the whole top available for the tent.

Rhode Trip

Adventurer
Bump for a new price. Now giving it away for $3250. Can't you guys do math? Throw the RTT of your choice on there and go camping in style!

panzerkw

trailer

Nice rig!
I went to the factory web site.
Question: does your rig have a smaller box than what is shown or is the chassis a longer wheelbase.
Is the box removeable to carry a motorcycle.
Where about if RI are you I'm in long Island.
Let me know

Nice photos glad you enjoyed the trips!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven