Overcome by Overland...Slow Expo Dodge Ram 2007 Build!

Snafu

Adventurer
Nice truck. I'll be watching your build and future comments on your tires as the Hankooks are one of my main considerations on tire choice for my 2500 next spring. If they continue to do well or if you have any negative experiences with them post your comments.

I have a buddy that just got a set of these tires on her 05 Ram 2500 with the 5.9L and it rides totally better than the cheap-o tires it had before.

They're doing quite well out here in the sand of West Texas. She got them at Discount Tire as well for a great price. If I remember correctly they were 285/70/R17

Scoutman

Explorer
Very nice truck and I love the Mog!

I'm curious to see what you do with the suspension as your truck looks very similar to mine.
IMG_3554 (Medium).JPG

rbgerrish

Nee-nuu Nee-nuu!
Got back from Northwest Mogfest (northwestmogfest.com) and camped out of the Dodge again. Love it! Very comfy.

We love our Gear Pockets hanging bag- very useful for communal items that get used often.

6067958105_dd43e026c6_z.jpg

I have a temporary raised sleeping platform in the back, which I'll redo once I get drawers taken care of and plan for water/power/air.

6071829437_c88952f669_b.jpg

Another priority is an Awning...

Thanks for looking!
ryan

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
To address the problem of a swing out on the rear bumper, why not make a swing out that opens almost 270 degrees with a pin to hold it in place? That way your swing out is alongside the truck and not a bother to anyone.:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__