Overland Expo For Sale Swap meet

millerfish

Adventurer
Why are people posting items for sale in this thread???
If you want people to see what you have start your own thread. If someone is looking for wheels or shocks or any other vehical part they are going to look in the Vehical Parts sub forum, not here. If someone needs a camp stove they are not going to see it 4 pages in to a thread that is not about camp stoves for sale. There is a reason there is a For Sale section with approaite sub forums to list your items for sale. I browes the for sale adds daily but never look every every thread to see what might be hideing in there.

burquedoka

Adventurer
Why are people posting items for sale in this thread???
If you want people to see what you have start your own thread. If someone is looking for wheels or shocks or any other vehical part they are going to look in the Vehical Parts sub forum, not here. If someone needs a camp stove they are not going to see it 4 pages in to a thread that is not about camp stoves for sale. There is a reason there is a For Sale section with approaite sub forums to list your items for sale. I browes the for sale adds daily but never look every every thread to see what might be hideing in there.

As the heading of the thread says, this is where you can buy items from folks who will be at the expo, so no shipping charges. Especially nice for large items and a chance to meet folks face to face.

WeeJeep2

Adventurer
I've got a first generation Lock N Roll hitch for sale - $75. Free delivery to Expo. Not interested in shipping it. The black hitch insert is not included. You can get one that has the proper drop or rise for your vehicle.

This hitch came on my Adventure Trailer back in 2006. It is well traveled, (approx. 25,000 miles) There is a little play in the vertical pin but it is still serviceable. I swapped this out for a 2nd generation Lock N Roll 3 years ago. Description of the 2nd gen vs. 1rst gen in a previous post here.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/116136-New-Lock-N-Roll-Hitch?highlight=hitch

LockRoll1.jpg

LockRoll2.jpg

PM if you are interested. Edit - Item is sold

Last edited:

gnartumyeto

Observer
I've got a first generation Lock N Roll hitch for sale - $75. Free delivery to Expo. Not interested in shipping it. The black hitch insert is not included. You can get one that has the proper drop or rise for your vehicle.

This hitch came on my Adventure Trailer back in 2006. It is well traveled, (approx. 25,000 miles) There is a little play in the vertical pin but it is still serviceable. I swapped this out for a 2nd generation Lock N Roll 3 years ago. Description of the 2nd gen vs. 1rst gen in a previous post here.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/116136-New-Lock-N-Roll-Hitch?highlight=hitch

LockRoll1.jpg

LockRoll2.jpg

PM if you are interested.

Pm sent! :)

DVD

Adventurer
FS Power Tank 10 lb Package - Sold Pending Local Pickup

Selling my PowerTank. It works great and has served me well. Will deliver to Expo West. Includes mounting bracket and Powertank hose as pictured. $275
Reason for selling. I have an LR3 and there are big debates about whether to air down offroad (due to rim size primarily). I only air down for sand or extreme traction situations, so every trip I lug the powertank along and 9 of 10 times don’t even use it. I’m thinking of going to a little compressor permanently mounted in the engine bay. There when I need it and doesn’t take up cargo space.

IMG_20160511_182654.jpg

IMG_20160511_183237.jpg

IMG_20160511_182825.jpg

Last edited:

Treemite

Gentlemen

Slee LC wheel spacers: $100

These were temporarily on the 2003 LC I purchased (before I owned it), with a set of TRD wheels. I've never personally run them on this truck, so I can't speak to what wheel size/type they will work with. This is a set of 4 wheel spacers. BONUS: You get the bag of lug nuts also!

View attachment 344069

View attachment 344070

View attachment 344071

Warn winch fairlead roller came off in exchange for a slee setup

$20

View attachment 344073

View attachment 344074

View attachment 344075

View attachment 344076

I'll bring them to the expo if purchased in advance.

PM sent on spacers, I'll take them depending on thickness.

WeeJeep2

Adventurer
RW 11000 Pull Pal for Jeeps/mid size trucks up to 6k GVWR, never used but paint rub off in places from rattling around in vehicle, $225.00.

PM me if interested. I was asked about shipping, sorry but not willing to ship at this time, local pickup or free delivery to Expo only.

PM Sent

Desmo_Pilot

FS: Jet Tent F30

Have a Oz tent/Jet Tent F30 with floor saver, peaked side panels and front panel for sale. Used twice for total of five nights. Children and spouse decided they enjoy trailer and truck camping more than tent camping. Perfect condition.

Will be at Overland Expo on Sunday and happy to bring it along.

$600

Thanks!

Last edited:

Butch1979

Family Adventurer
Gentlemen

Slee LC wheel spacers: $100

These were temporarily on the 2003 LC I purchased (before I owned it), with a set of TRD wheels. I've never personally run them on this truck, so I can't speak to what wheel size/type they will work with. This is a set of 4 wheel spacers. BONUS: You get the bag of lug nuts also!

View attachment 344069

View attachment 344070

View attachment 344071

Warn winch fairlead roller came off in exchange for a slee setup

$20

View attachment 344073

View attachment 344074

View attachment 344075

View attachment 344076

I'll bring them to the expo if purchased in advance.

Spacers are 1 1/4 inches thick.

IMG_8699.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach