P38 nudge/push bar?

PKG P38

Observer
has anyone seen a nudge bar like this?

rangerover-midddle-style-1-1-s.jpg

i love how this '97 HSE looks and its what i'm going after for mine.

i'd like to find one for my P38. atlantic british has one thats nearly identical but its a full wrap around model and thats not really what i want, and i'm not a huge fan of the factory setup that looks a bit too bulky in my tastes for what i'm using it for. does anyone know of another A frame setup thats out there? done some searching but haven't had much luck, but i also don't know who the good suppliers are for this kind of thing since i'm totally out of my element being new to the LR world.

Wander

Expedition Leader
Are you looking for just a light bar or a stronger bumper with hoop?

That bar in the picture is mainly to hold lights. They are mostly known as damage enhancers as they don't offer any more protection. I know that many products for the Range Rover Classic also fit the Discover I but I'm not sure if that applies to the P38.

ARB does offer a "safari bumper" which has only the a frame in addition to the bumper itself, not sure if they offer a P38 model or not.

Another source to try is Rovertyme, they do custom work as well so they might be able to adapt one of their bumpers to fit the P38.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
that will just destroy your front end if you hit something.

ARB doesn't offer anything for the P38 except lockers.

PKG P38

Observer
yeah i'm mostly looking for a light bar like the one pictured. not planning to actually push or hit anything with it. more or less just for looks really, i like how it sets off the front end.

spikemd

Explorer
Sorry, but that thing is FUGLY. YUCK! :eek:

You lose approach angle and as stated, it will cause more damage to the vehicle if it actually hits something.

There is a light-bar attachment for the factory nudge-bar but no manufacturer built custom bullbars, i.e. ARB.

www.rockrover.com has some beefy offroad bumpers, but that is probably too much for what you are looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven