Parts....for your 1st Generation Toyota 4Runner

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date
S

Scenic WonderRunner

Thanks Dave!

Maybe you can post it up for me?!!!:sombrero:

I have No interest in signing up for any more/new 4x4 website frustrations and punishment!:elkgrin:

In my 40 years of Vehicle ownership (it all started with a used/mint 1969 VW Beetle)....I must say that this Toyota Igniter is the most frustrating and overpriced part I have ever run across!

djrez4

Adventurer
Jeez...maybe I should just give up on selling and part out the two spare 4runners I have sitting around...

toyota_jon

Adventurer
SWR i sent you a pm the other day, i know a guy here locally who has an '89 ignitor he is selling. are you interested?

Asha'man

Observer
Asha'man,

If your rear wiper blade assembly is like my 1988, and held on by two screws at the tip of the arm. I picked up one from the Toyota dealer in Nampa. ID. a couple years ago for just $12 bucks brand new. Ask your local dealer.

That's the one. I'd forgotten to call the dealer till you reminded me, thanks. :)

3. Looking for Toyota truck take off wheels and tires in great condition ( 31"x10.50x15 )

I have a set of 31x10.50x15 TrXus MT's, dismounted. Two are stellar, two are worn funny from a bad alignment and a long commute. I'd get rid of the good ones for cheap, PM me.

BIGBOCK

Thanks Rick,

You can see two labels in the pic.

One label are numbers for "coil/igniter".

The other label is for "Igniter Only". I can't read the last digit on the Igniter Only. It's messed up.

Here goes.

"Coil/Igniter"...... 19070-35190. ..... next just below 101311-5380 .

"Igniter Only" ..... 89620-12970 <~this number is very faded and hard to read. This may be wrong.

I would say all Igniters would have both Labels on them. So the top two sets of numbers should work (coil w/igniter.

Step into the world of Salvage Yard web surfing, I have found a few hard to find parts here http://www.car-part.com/ Good luck

toyota_jon

Adventurer
I have quite a few parts for 1st gen runners, and i am probably going to be looking to start cleaning out the barn here shortly. pm me with any specific requests.

first thing i know i am going to be selling is a 22-RE motor for sale with an almost new enginebuilder head and 268 cam, less than 2k miles. It is bolted together with the ARP stud kit. The bottom end is OK. compression is all within 5psi, could probably use new rings in the future. $500 located in colorado.

irish_11

Explorer
I need a new ignition control module for a 22re. I'm having a hard time finding a good deal on one. The best I've found is $220 used, and I can buy a new one for $250. I'm getting a 4th cylinder mis-fire and my shop told me that was the likely culprit. I just replaced the coil, spark plugs, and wires. The Ignition control is the only thing left.

Asha'man

Observer
I have quite a few parts for 1st gen runners, and i am probably going to be looking to start cleaning out the barn here shortly. pm me with any specific requests.

first thing i know i am going to be selling is a 22-RE motor for sale with an almost new enginebuilder head and 268 cam, less than 2k miles. It is bolted together with the ARP stud kit. The bottom end is OK. compression is all within 5psi, could probably use new rings in the future. $500 located in colorado.

Is it still in a rig, as in, could still be run/driven? Where in CO?

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Have any of you ever upgraded your radiator to an all aluminum radiator?

My piece of junk csf is now leaking once again! This will now be my 4th replacement on the lifetime warranty. But now they tell me that they only have 1 year warranty radiators! But I bought a lifetime warranty radiator back in 2004! They must have used very accurate scientific data to ensure that these radiators will spring a leak every 12 months +1 day!

Anyway. I'm going to go get the new free replacement. It's going to sit in a box! And I may just sell it! A brand new radiator with 1 year warranty (receipt included!), coming to an ExPo parts for sale thread near you! UG!

So I'm thinking of upgrading to an all aluminum.

I found this link.

And main radiator page.....

Has anyone used this radiator in the 3.0V6 truck.

Part Number: SILLA7286AAManufacturer Number: 7286AA

Looks like it's 1" inch shorter than stock.

After spending 30 min. in the online chat box....I just gave up!

If it won't fit. Does anyone have a good link for an all aluminum radiator? No Plastic.

7286AA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Scenic WonderRunner

I just ordered a new CAT for my truck.

I've used this site before. They have good prices and service.

www.performancepeddler.com....

Use the Login code "afterhours4U" .....for the best price/Wholesale Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3