Poedunkk's trailer build

poedunkk

Hey everyone starting a trailer build. Nothing real special. Jus a simple build. I jus want somethin to take my two dogs and girlfriend in to go campin over the weekend in. My plan is to build something very similar to the Sherpa 2 trailer. I'll have a dog box a couple pelican cases for dry storage and my yeti. Up top will be a rtt of some kind and a couple roto pax for water and gas. Like I said nothin special jus somethin to take my girlfriend and the boys with me in. Don't hold your breath this will be a slow build

poedunkk

First thing I wanted was the dog box only problem is I have a bloodhound who is 100+ lbs and my girlfriends dog who is about 45lbs. I wanted something I could lock up so nobody could get to them in case we had to leave them or while we were sleeping so a regular kennel was out of the question. Problem was finding a dog box big enough to fit the both of them comfortably. After weeks of searching I was on Craigslist and found a guy who had a couple dog boxes online and jus happened to ask him if he built them or if they were bought. Luckily he could custom make them and they were honestly better than anything I found online otherwise. So I got one on order now and can finally get started on this build

poedunkk

2nqvekh.jpg

2w7l28l.jpg

poedunkk

I'll be pickin up my dog box sunday so finished pictures to come then I'll be working on storage boxes next. I want to get everything first so I know about wat the overall size will be that way everything has its own spot and is organized

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3