Portable power connectivity to run trailer accessories.

jarrodreno

Was lining my setup to run a lithium in a more traditional way. DC-DC and solar... connecting to switch panel to run lights, fridge and water pump.

the Bluetti AC200 caught my eye. Wondering if I’m able to connect a portable power station like this directly to a switch box when running the trailer accessories?

Anyone running a yeti or something similar to a switch panel?

Last edited:

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Do you mean via AC on the inverter, or via DC? Anderson plug, etc? If by DC, it’s just a battery, but you’d have to understand the BMS a bit to make sure the battery was charge protected (with low temp cutoff too)

Plenty of sprinter folks running yeti lithium’s in the vans rather than complicated power systems.

Check out will prowse on YouTube. He’s done extensive reviews of Bluetti and other “solar generators”.

jarrodreno

Do you mean via AC on the inverter, or via DC? Anderson plug, etc? If by DC, it’s just a battery, but you’d have to understand the BMS a bit to make sure the battery was charge protected (with low temp cutoff too)

Plenty of sprinter folks running yeti lithium’s in the vans rather than complicated power systems.

Check out will prowse on YouTube. He’s done extensive reviews of Bluetti and other “solar generators”.

Thanks for the reply Chris and mentioning Prowse, looks like I’ll be watching a bunch of his videos :) im def a noob and trying to sort through all the options of running electricity so really I’m just not sure how best to use an all in one system like this to run what I have going with the trailer through a switch panel and making sure I’m not going to mess something up :) I don’t want to have to manually plug and unplug stuff when using the trailer, want to run a 4 or 6 gang panel. I’ve got en email to Bluetti also, just haven’t heard back.
I’ll keep digging, thanks!

jarrodreno

It’s got a 25amp DC output. Seems like I can wire that up to a switch panel to power my lights and water pump? Yah?

jarrodreno

Found some answers. They just introduced a cable that goes from the 25a outlet to Anderson plugs. Perfect!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk