Post Pic's of your Jeep

zerogspacecow

Yeah this doesnt work... If people jump off a bridge do you?

Your driving in what id say is a wet land.... Those are protected.. And like mentioned above... Just because it was a construction site.. that doesnt give you rights to drive where ever you want.. What would happen if you were to get hurt there... The property owner could be sued..

I love the line^^^^^ about driving in peoples yards...

I dont want to be a hater.. All the wako environmental people see these pix and post them up everywhere.. And even if you had permission to be there your pictures do not show that... The people that love to wheel the right way have enough issues with these idiots wanting to close down REAL trails..

So please think twice about where you wheel and the pix you post..

Noted, and I agree. But, it was by no means "wet land." It was literally a large puddle in the middle of a leveled dirt field. The puddle itself was probably less than half the size of a tennis court. I was just driving through it expecting it to be a few inches deep, and it happened to be a couple feet.

So, I don't think it was an environmental issue (although I definitely understand your point about how it could be taken that way). It's possible a legal issue with whoever the property owner is though.

In any case, I understand and agree. I'll stick to trails.

DoMiNiC1

Adventurer
Can we get back to the pics now...:ylsmoke:

004.jpg

049.jpg

063.jpg

057.jpg

056.jpg

055.jpg

058.jpg

075.jpg

059.jpg

087.jpg

093.jpg

bldeagle10

Explorer
^^^ i just love your jeep!

as far as that website that was posted goes...i ************* hate extremists. i understand tread lightly and i do my best to do so. but not everyone goes out and tears everything up...whatever. keep the pix rollin

DarinM

Explorer
My Jeep in the Everglades.
Just kinda dug this picture.

P4280003.jpg

Riding along I got to shoot this pic along the road near Flamingo. This guy was about 4 1/2 feet long!

P4280168.jpg

Last edited:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
My Jeep in the Everglades.
Just kinda dug this picture.

Riding along I got to shoot this pic along the road near Flamingo. This guy was about 4 1/2 feet long!

P4280168.jpg
6 rattles....most likely stretch out longer than that when he's pissed off at you:coffeedrink:

Steve F

Adventurer
Here's a recent one of mine on a Sydney Jeep Club trip.

Flexin.jpg

And sitting waiting for everyone to airdown. My son was getting impatient.

IMG_4655.jpg

And since we're posting animals, this guy was sunning himself in the driveway while I worked on my old CX500 last summer. Grabbed a pic before he got under the car.

100_7221.jpg

Cheers
Steve

bldeagle10

Explorer

mogollon rim? id say from the looks of it more towards the camp verde side (north side)... actually...this spot? close to it at least...

_MG_4190.jpg

201105011809000.jpg
new (to me) cargo rack. surface rust, imma sand it down and do some spray on bed liner just to clean it up a bit :)
my animals ive seen out on the trail. i had a sweet pic of a gila monster i found which is crazy cause they are hard to find where i live. but i lost the photo somewhere...
44665_147277755291109_100000266550769_361858_7182_n.jpg

40664_147278038624414_100000266550769_361879_8082251_n.jpg

Last edited:

bldeagle10

Explorer
I loved that shot! :)

thanks, i have 4 of them i think. i was standing quite a ways away. had the 70x300mm lense zoomed all the way in.

this guy was up in the white mountains in arizona on the new mexico border at big lake. the snake was over by showlow/concho more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach