Post Pic's of your Jeep

ducnek

its done.... well drivable... these are never done. i drive it every day no matter rain or shine.
reassembly085.jpg

reassembly083.jpg

reassembly081.jpg

thats beautiful
:drool:

c-bot

Thought I would post an updated photo of my 1993 XJ. ~2.5 OME lift with Bilstein 5100's, 31x10.50x15 Falken Rock Mountain ATS. Ride is too stiff for me with the Bilstein's and I'll likely swap out to OME shocks at some point. This is from last weekend in South Lake Tahoe on a road behind Fallen Leaf Lake.
5792607978_30025c19e4_b.jpg

Outdoorviking

Adventure seeker
2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JK with Gobi Ranger Rack.
IMG_2362.JPG

Arriving in NW Colorado after a trek from Central Florida. (2199 Miles)

Last edited:

RunninRubicon

Adventurer
outdoorviking

I have an 08' yellow rubi. Curious, did your rack put a dent in your gas mileage. Did you replace the tires? Just initiated a question in my mind, that all.

Outdoorviking

Adventure seeker
I have an 08' yellow rubi. Curious, did your rack put a dent in your gas mileage. Did you replace the tires? Just initiated a question in my mind, that all.

The Gobi as with I believe any rack changed the dynamic of the Jeep. The decibel level certainly changed with not only the rack but the Hella's as well. The gas mileage changed but not something that i monitored (probably afraid to know). And as my trek materialized I decided the M/S factory tires would not be acceptable for so many miles. I found a complete set of takeoffs from a 2010 Jeep Sahara that had about 100 miles on and changed all 5 wheels/tires. The 18" rim and BF Goodrich Duelers are more forgiving with road roar and I like the ride better. Slainte!

nkorep2

2001 tj

Hello, here is my 01 wrangler. Im new to the Jeep thing all together. Im looking at getting more into overlanding and am planning a trip from Florida-Alaska...one day :)

_MG_1535.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater