Post Pic's of your Jeep

SUBUNGAL

subungal
hi, been around this site for a while , view pirate 4x4, but mostly look and read about others set ups . i'm not a bogger or a crawler, but love the expedition set up. camping, being self sufficient with your vehicle for and extended period. That is why i love this site! Quite surprised though on how many rigs i see set up only for crawling???? the expedition trailers are so f*&king cool, and to be able to set your vehicle to be prepared for any terrain is just out and out cool! sand, water, trails, hills, whatever! versification is the ultimate! one does not need 37-40 inch tires to belong, or drop major dollars on frame modifications to go out and be sucessful! That is what i like about the expedition vehicles! ultimately, i will be investing in my jeep, but it will end up being road legal and a joy to drive even to work! Good luck on your expedition builds and hope to see your pictures of your adventures!!

TMPhoto

Observer
Thats exactly my view. Just bought a rubicon express 4.5 long arm kit so I can slap on some 32s and do some fairly technical trails but still has drivability and should be a great freeway vehicle for the long trips. Love the all around vehicles people build on here.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Thats exactly my view. Just bought a rubicon express 4.5 long arm kit so I can slap on some 32s and do some fairly technical trails but still has drivability and should be a great freeway vehicle for the long trips. Love the all around vehicles people build on here.

Need some axles that are already geared for when you put 33's under it?

TMPhoto

Observer
I have tow package so I think ill be fine at 32. Not sure I want to step up to 33s yet

Dirty_Jeeper

Adventurer
This is Red my 97 XJ on 33's with 6" of lift and a long list of mods. He's a daily driver, off road rig, my Expo ride and has gone coast to coast a couple times. I'm currently working on a trailer build to match for our extended trips.

Attachments

• 313534_2307681379712_1479643734_32482632_1039784298_n.jpg
    313534_2307681379712_1479643734_32482632_1039784298_n.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 80
  • 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 101

Dirty_Jeeper

Adventurer
Some great photos Travis. Paramount Ranch! LOL I used to ride past there almost every weekend on my various motorcycles. Just moved to the east this year! Take the Grand to Hungry Valley for some wheeling of all levels.

CMARJEEP

Observer
Here's my Jeep now. Recently got rid of the rear bumper/tire carrier and traded it for an ARB front bumper with a Warn M8000. My full size 31" spare actually fits in the stock spare tire well.

047ab67f.jpg

photo-2-4.jpg

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Here's my Jeep now. Recently got rid of the rear bumper/tire carrier and traded it for an ARB front bumper with a Warn M8000. My full size 31" spare actually fits in the stock spare tire well.

I was able to fit a 33 in the factory spare location, just had the threaded "J-rod" extended.

TMPhoto

Observer
Some great photos Travis. Paramount Ranch! LOL I used to ride past there almost every weekend on my various motorcycles. Just moved to the east this year! Take the Grand to Hungry Valley for some wheeling of all levels.

Thanx! I'm definetly going to make it up to Gorman at some point but I wasn't aware the park was so big.:Wow1:

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
This is Red my 97 XJ on 33's with 6" of lift and a long list of mods. He's a daily driver, off road rig, my Expo ride and has gone coast to coast a couple times. I'm currently working on a trailer build to match for our extended trips.

Good looking XJ. The trailer will be a great addition.

MojaveKJ

Adventurer
Near Red Rock Canyon with Charlie.

Here's my Jeep KJ and my girlfriend's dog Charlie near Red Rock Canyon, CA.

IMG_0823.jpg

The KJ is mildly built for overlanding and has never let me down...!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk