Post Pic's of your Jeep

MCObray

Explorer
Just picked this up.
IMG_4663small.jpg

Nice. Eugene, eh? I'll be moving there next month!

cyberspace_7

Here is the new toy! Can't tell you much about it as She is new to me, I'm still getting to know her! What I do know is she is a 1988 Jeep Wrangler Yj. She has the stock 4.2 L AMC 258 I6. I believe she rolls on American Racing Outlaw 2's (missing center stickers, so not sure) with 31 x 10.5 B.F. Goodrich All Terain T/A's. Bestop softtop and half door tops. Otherwise stock I think?!? Maybe a lift and spacers???

1988WhiteOut.jpg

And this one is my Dad's 1994 Yj...

1994Whiteout.jpg

The two together for the first time...

DuelWhiteout.jpg

cyberspace_7

Wow! Those are some clean YJ's for this neck of the woods!! - Hill,Bill E.

Thanks Hill, Bill E.! Yeah they look good. They were both bought in MN if you will believe it! Minimal rust! Will get on top of what is there, so she doesn't rot away! Finally a vehicle the Wife, kids and I can enjoy as a family! Might need a trailer to do some serious getaways though...

Hill Bill E.

Oath Keeper
Not how I like seeing my Jeep.....or any Jeep for that matter!

TJroll1.jpg

Was leading a trail ride and had a little mishap.

Damage isn't to bad, need a new windshield frame/glass, and got a nasty dent in the rear quarter on the driver side.

I credit the full width ARB bumper for leaving me with minimal front clip damage!

Not bad for a 3/4 roll over.

Good time to remind everyone to make sure your gear/tool/heavy stuff is secured down!

My sunglasses and cell phone went flying off the dash, and the winch controller knocked me in the noggin.

Better light stuff, than an ammo can or spare axle shaft!

cdn_xj

Observer
20120719-snorkel.jpg

Here's my '95 Sport. Just got the snorkel attached. not plumbed though because I'm going to do the plumbing a little differently and I ran out of time because the XJ fought me every step of the way and it took me 2x longer than it should have just to get this far. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues