Post Pic's of your Jeep

docwatson

Adventurer
I actually just started laughing because at that point there was nothing I could do except go down and find my house keys that were in the glove box.

irish1371

Adventurer
aheby5u4.jpg
So this is mine 2012 on aev 2.5 and 35" diff armor fr and rear bumpers and a winch

ram190

Trail Shots

On the trail in WA

Attachments

• DSC03663.jpg
    DSC03663.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 63
  • P1150693.jpg
    P1150693.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 63
  • P1150691.jpg
    P1150691.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 61
  • P1150679.jpg
    P1150679.jpg
    537.8 KB · Views: 62

Rat Patrol JK

2014 Sport. Picked up some Rubicon wheels and tires, installed a CB, fire extinguisher and first aid kit. Future plans include a leveling kit and Gobi rack.

pa8evy6y

Sent from my SGH-T899M using Tapatalk

Beamer pilot

Explorer
2014 Sport. Picked up some Rubicon wheels and tires, installed a CB, fire extinguisher and first aid kit. Future plans include a leveling kit and Gobi rack.

Welcome aboard,...the slow and never ending future plans...or perhaps you've been there before.
"Rat Patrol" your age is showing !!! Off the air for decades...

heehawhardy

Adventurering
Nice start beamer. My two cents, skip the levelkit and go with an actually coil/shock replacement. I'm currently running a replacement spring front and coil spacer rear. If you plan on packing a load in the back that spacer isn't going to stand up to added weight causing heavy sag. Where a replacement spring will have a stiffer spring rate for the added weight.

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Nice start beamer. My two cents, skip the levelkit and go with an actually coil/shock replacement. I'm currently running a replacement spring front and coil spacer rear. If you plan on packing a load in the back that spacer isn't going to stand up to added weight causing heavy sag. Where a replacement spring will have a stiffer spring rate for the added weight.

I think you meant "Nice start Rat Patrol JK"...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater