Post Pic's of your Jeep

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
The current configuration.

DSC_0581.JPG

r3run33

Adventurer
hello jeepovich hey can yo post pics of inside the pop up? checked there website and not much photos. looks very nice and compact; very interested

Lucky j

Explorer
I've used mine in about -20 C, and it was very confortable. I did not took any readings, but it felt 5 to 10 degrees warmer with 2 campers on board. Left a little openig to let a bit of moist air out. Mine is an ARB.

Beamer pilot

Explorer
I haven't yet... but am thinking about it for this weekend - but then does it count as "winter" if it's the plus side of zero in Alberta?!?

Quite true...post some pics if you do.

Lucky j,
Minus 20 C is beyond my threshold, the night might be OK inside the RTT but other chores like cooking becomes just that...chores...Not to mention the wife's " you just go ahead and have a good time !!!"
I stopped extreme winter camping the day I got my release...(PPCLI)

Lucky j

Explorer
Hey, I said I used it to sleep, and that it was confortable, did not say I cooked outside! I used it cause my cabin was overflowing with people, and the girlfriend and I wanted to have a goog night sleep, and my usual outside sleeping futton was taken on the porch. So we sleeped in the RTT that I leave on the trailer in the driveway. We had breafast, restroom and shower in the cabin.

Ti me in winter, it is almost best of both world. The best of both world remains sleeping under the stars on the futton on the porch with the GF and the stars and the birds eye view on the St-Laurence river.��
But the RTT is warmer than the futton.

Quite true...post some pics if you do.

Lucky j,
Minus 20 C is beyond my threshold, the night might be OK inside the RTT but other chores like cooking becomes just that...chores...Not to mention the wife's " you just go ahead and have a good time !!!"
I stopped extreme winter camping the day I got my release...(PPCLI)

Beamer pilot

Explorer
Hey, I said I used it to sleep, and that it was confortable, did not say I cooked outside! I used it cause my cabin was overflowing with people, and the girlfriend and I wanted to have a goog night sleep, and my usual outside sleeping futton was taken on the porch. So we sleeped in the RTT that I leave on the trailer in the driveway. We had breafast, restroom and shower in the cabin.

Ti me in winter, it is almost best of both world. The best of both world remains sleeping under the stars on the futton on the porch with the GF and the stars and the birds eye view on the St-Laurence river.��
But the RTT is warmer than the futton.

OK now I get the picture...

Lexlow

Hello! New here.

This is my 2012 JK. Just ordered a GOBI rack. Hope to start taking it on excursions really soon.

Attachments

• 1614592_227268810800492_4490030087168396357_o.jpg
    1614592_227268810800492_4490030087168396357_o.jpg
    585.1 KB · Views: 36

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater