Post Pic's of your Jeep

Zeiderman

Adventurer
More BOV than an Expedition Rig, It has an LY5/4L60E swap, plus a few other modifications. As with all Jeeps, more to come.

item.JPG

item.JPG
I'm kinda digging the dash, any specs on it, I have an 89.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I'm kinda digging the dash, any specs on it, I have an 89.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

The gauges are Speedhut (the speedometer and tachometer are Can-bus), the outlets are late model Ford (the A/C-Heat is mid '70s GM truck), the double-din w/GPS is Kenwood, the CB is Uniden (I had to divorce the face from the body to make it fit), and the Scanner is Uniden.

travelliott

Hey everyone, I'm new to the site and just getting into building my WK. Any advice is welcome. I've got plans for my first overland trip in May with some buddies. jeep.jpg

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    583.9 KB · Views: 51

guywithajeep

I'm new to posting here, hope to make a build thread for Betty here soon. I took it from bone stock to where it is now, with tons of plans for the future. I snapped this just before I took the Mudders off to switch over to the All-Terrains.

11371284_1018801048172378_1569490765_n(1).jpg

travelliott

My 2008 WK is a Laredo V6 with the QT1. In everyones opinion is this a decent model to work on for overland trips. No plans on doing real crawling, just worried about not having 4low etc

rbkelley89

Observer
so you like RAM mounts!? Holy hell i just ordered my first ram mounts to hold a nuxus 7 for NAV. im thinking i need to build something like this.

Geek

Observer
Yeah :D

Have been using them for years with all the motorbikes. Makes it so easy to bring/remove for whatever setup you need on a given day. :sombrero:

VectorBar-RamCollection-L.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3