Post Pic's of your Jeep

mnm4ever

I'm new to the forums!

My husband bought me my Jeep for taking trips and adventures. I probably won't modify it like most of you guys do but I still love it and thought I'd post a pic!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader
My husband bought me my Jeep for taking trips and adventures. I probably won't modify it like most of you guys do but I still love it and thought I'd post a pic!

Wowzers...sure is purple! Lol.
Enjoy. They sure "grow up" fast.weather we want them to or not.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mnm4ever

Thanks! It's the Backcountry Edition, it's the only one you can get in this color and my husband had to special order it for me. He didnt tell me until after it came in that he ordered it! It's called Extreme Purple but it's the same Plum Crazy color Dodge has for the Challengers. It's pretty and purple is my favorite color. As you can see we like bright colored cars lol

It's still new so I don't want to mess it up. I'm sure when it gets older I'll not worry so much but now I don't even like to drive it in the rain haha

Stoked

Observer
It's still new so I don't want to mess it up. I'm sure when it gets older I'll not worry so much but now I don't even like to drive it in the rain haha

I've always been particular about dents and scratches on all my vehicles, except on the Jeep. It has plenty of them and they all tell a story.

Congrats on the new Jeep!

XJSuperman

OhIOWAn
Thanks! It's the Backcountry Edition, it's the only one you can get in this color and my husband had to special order it for me. He didnt tell me until after it came in that he ordered it! It's called Extreme Purple but it's the same Plum Crazy color Dodge has for the Challengers. It's pretty and purple is my favorite color. As you can see we like bright colored cars lol

My boss here in Iowa just bought one not too long ago and it had to be shipped up from St. Louis. Its a pretty uncommon edition apparently and in person they are really sharp. Hers has lockers and everything in it, another uncommon option for that edition (or so Im told). I honestly havent checked myself.

surly

surly adventurer
Your photos are fantastic. I couldn't get the full res but put some on my screen saver none the less.

brianb2

Hello all. New here. Current build in progress. Bought in August 2015 about to hit 30k mile mark.

Wow, that's an incredible photo. Is it real? Looks like you called in a favor from Steven Spielberg. Really impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDalcour

Observer
Wow, that's an incredible photo. Is it real? Looks like you called in a favor from Steven Spielberg. Really impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you lol yes its real, shot with a Nikon D750 at Big Bend National Park. (international dark sky park)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach