Post Pic's of your Jeep

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
I've got one near my home that looks to be in pretty good shape, but who knows how long its been sitting in the cow pasture it now calls home. And down the highway near Plains MT there is a jeep graveyard that has a few but they've been scavenged for parts. You could probably take them and put them together into one though.

Bretthn

Explorer
Just realized I have not posted a good picture of the Jeep in here in a while. This is the Split Rock at Grandfather Mountain.
a238bdb6.jpg

HuskerJeep

Adventurer
I've got one near my home that looks to be in pretty good shape, but who knows how long its been sitting in the cow pasture it now calls home. And down the highway near Plains MT there is a jeep graveyard that has a few but they've been scavenged for parts. You could probably take them and put them together into one though.

If they owner is willing to sell for a decent price, I'm sure it could be sold real fast. I know of a FC170 DRW at a salvage yard about an hour south of me that is basically rusted into the ground. The yard owner wanted 2k. At that price it is going to sit in the same spot for another 20 years.

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
No, I doubt the guy is willing to sell it, he's got a lot of junk all over his place. Right after I moved here a few years ago while I still had Nebraska license plates (from North Platte, as embarrassing as it is to admit that) I drove by then turned around and drove by real slow checking it out. I looked over towards the guys camper that he lives in on the other side of the road and he was standing out there with a shotgun watching me. I've since learned that the guy goes by the name Crazy Eddie, but from what I understand he really is a nice fellow.

HuskerJeep

Adventurer
Yeah I think it would be wise to not bother approaching him. Just send him a letter instead. :p

@Ageless Stranger. Sweet pictures. I was finally able to rim last year....at night. Having done it two other times during the day as a passenger, I can't determine if it was best not being able to see over the cliff instead of the other way around. Haha. We did the same on Poison Spider Mesa too but went up right before sundown.

bobDog

Expedition Leader
No, I doubt the guy is willing to sell it, he's got a lot of junk all over his place. Right after I moved here a few years ago while I still had Nebraska license plates (from North Platte, as embarrassing as it is to admit that) I drove by then turned around and drove by real slow checking it out. I looked over towards the guys camper that he lives in on the other side of the road and he was standing out there with a shotgun watching me. I've since learned that the guy goes by the name Crazy Eddie, but from what I understand he really is a nice fellow.

I thought everyone in North Plattes first name was crazy......camped out in a gas station there once waiting for opening time. Their'll all nuts! The cop was the only sane person there. May have changed.
:D
Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2

Black Dog

Makin' Beer.
Crazy Eddie is in Montana, but no nothing has changed in NP. You must have gotten the one and only non-********** cop.

theksmith

Explorer
letting one of the "newbies" from our class sunday try out a more modified rig:

DSCN1458.JPG

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Man that's like giving drugs to kids......you're a 4x4 drug dealer.....sure....go ahead ...just hop in, take it for a spin.....there's plenty more where that came from....:D

O yeah, kiss you're wallet goodbye.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal