Post Pic's of your Jeep

Geek

Observer
HurricanePass-X2.jpg

DGarman

What could go wrong?
Just picked up a '77 J10 Shortbed a few months ago........ 401, TH400, QuadraTrac, 33" BFG ATs, with the older Rhino grille.
Needs some work, but at least I can drive it while I work on it!

Last edited:

lumpskie

Independent Thinker
Just picked up a '77 J10 Shortbed a few months ago........ 401, TH400, QuadraTrac, 33" BFG ATs, with the older Rhino grille.
Needs some work, but at least I can drive it while I work on it!

WOW, that thing look like it's in amazing shape! Those are such cool rigs.

SoDakSooner

Adventurer
Just got our tent mounted up this weekend. Now to go use it....

Attachments

• cvt tent 2.jpg
    cvt tent 2.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 40
  • cvt tent.jpg
    cvt tent.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 44

SoDakSooner

Adventurer
@SoDakSooner, looks good, what roof rack are you using?

Thanks, it's a Teraflex Nebo. Had to make some custom spacers and brackets to get the tent to fit. The spacers are half inch starboard hdpe, and the brackets I just made out of some steel flat I had laying around. painted since they are carbon steel. The way the rails work, I believe you can flip them upside down, but didn't have verification from teraflex that it would work(plus all the cap screws would be on the bottom and hard to access that way). Most mount the tent to the outside rails, I just didn't like how it looked. Really like the rack, as I don't really prefer the exo style cages, and it'll support 800lbs static as it mounts through the roof to the roll bar.

Toughest part was accessing the bolts. My hand is too big. Will make some mods to make it easier to remove, but like the setup so far.

Attachments

• Tent mount.jpg
    Tent mount.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 37

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online