Post pictures of your Land Rover.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Forgive the driveway shot. But I am happy to have my D2 back on the road with a brand new CannibalV8. Also just bolted on my Safari Gard bumper after refinishing it. Just need to finish it up and bolt on the skid, trimmed grille and wire the winch.
1ba9512015709c9e651851f27bcbe7c3_zpsjazzrnd6.jpg

defland

Land Rover Def 110 county 1987

The date of first registration is july of 1987, spent all his life in the Southern region of France.
It is as original as it come from the factory of Solihull in England.
No rust on frame or other parts of that car except a little hole

20150805_150738 - Copie.jpg20150819_183936 - Copie.jpg20150819_183408 - Copie.jpg

Forgive the driveway shot. But I am happy to have my D2 back on the road with a brand new CannibalV8. Also just bolted on my Safari Gard bumper after refinishing it. Just need to finish it up and bolt on the skid, trimmed grille and wire the winch.
1ba9512015709c9e651851f27bcbe7c3_zpsjazzrnd6.jpg
How is the new v8? I'm thinking of going that way. What are your first impressions?

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
How is the new v8? I'm thinking of going that way. What are your first impressions?

I would also like to hear more. My 2004 has been fine so far at 86k or so but this sounds interesting looking forward long term.

The new V8 is great! Runs great and has noticeably more power than stock. I have had zero issues since I have had it back. Steve at Cannibal was great to deal with. You won't be disappointed if you decide to go with Cannibal. I will continue to report my feedback as I get more miles and some trail weekends on it. PM me if you have any specific questions so we won't clog up this thread too much.

howirolla

Campfire Passport
here is mine
completely stock, not even a CDL (yet)
this was its break in trail, it got beat up pretty good, but made it, and impressed not only myself, but every one else in the group.
10891603_891881844178885_9084177957443610348_n.jpg

and since mine is so lack luster here are two I spotted on my trip to Moab this year, might be people on here?

LR Max

Local Oaf
Omg that second to last pic, that is on cinnamon pass, right? The vehicle I was in didn't make it up on the first shot, so I back up to get a running start. Unfortunately, I had left it in reverse and we almost went off the switchback!

Scared my dad. Worth it.

dsm02c

Adventurer
Omg that second to last pic, that is on cinnamon pass, right? The vehicle I was in didn't make it up on the first shot, so I back up to get a running start. Unfortunately, I had left it in reverse and we almost went off the switchback!

Scared my dad. Worth it.

Glad you didn't pay a steep price on reverse (pun intended)! I am not 100% sure on cinnamon vs engineer as my brother in law did the shooting from a second vehicle and I was largely unaware that I was being photographed (sans the obvious ones), great trip, the San Juans are as awesome as everyone makes out...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven