Explorer
Multicoloured bus

IMG_1594.JPG.jpg

hey thats ok being multicolored makes it unique!:victory:

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
Thank you for the compliment; here's another

IMG_1569.JPG

I would have painted it by now but the wife and kids like the multicolour look. However it's not the best of images for the business so I ordered the paint yesterday... I'll just have to live with the flack

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
I would have painted it by now but the wife and kids like the multicolour look. However it's not the best of images for the business so I ordered the paint yesterday... I'll just have to live with the flack

The colors go together well. The color scheme kinda reminds me of the flag of South Africa.
125px-Flag_of_South_Africa.svg.png

traveller09

Thank you for the compliment; here's another

IMG_1569.JPG

Sorry dumb question, what is the scoop/vent over the left front fender?

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
It's an air scoop for the 'heater' intake. Makes a little bit of difference but is great at keeping the snow out/off the intake

justaddmtns

Observer
04 DII
3" RTE - OME shocks
255/85/16 BFG MTs
RTE sliders
QT - front and rear diff guards
Tom Woods in the front
Hella lighting
Hard Labor Creek HD steering
Hard Labor Creek Bumper

I switched to 285/75/16 Cooper STT and steel rims.

Attachments

• 04DII_steel3.jpg
    04DII_steel3.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 371
  • 04DII_steel2.jpg
    04DII_steel2.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 272
  • 04DII_steel4.jpg
    04DII_steel4.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 224

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
Been using a bonnet/hood net for a long while now - since I started using synthetic rope on my old RRC; so maybe 8 years.

I always use cheape ones as they deteriorate in the sun and are easy to steal.

For chucking rope under on routes where winching is common they are just the job, same goes for strops or tow straps.

Don't expect to much for your bonnet/hood paint - in fact on my old 100" I painted the bonnet center with floor paint....

Wonka Toy

Welcome WonkaToy! Nice truck. Pictures of the rear bumper and storage area?

Mike and Myles

Thanks Guys. The boxes are underbed storage boxes with rollers from a local discount store and marine ply, I've since finished it with a bit of industrial carpet to give the K9's grip! The boxes work incredibly well. The bumper I made from a lenght of folded steel from a local works.

a couple of small pics...

Log onto our club site http://www.clri.net/ and register as a guest (no charge) if you look under projects you'll see a detailed step by step write up with pictures of how I made both the above and the roof console for very small money. Will - builder of the Wonka Toy !!:smiley_drive:

Attachments

• DSC00306a.JPG
    DSC00306a.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC00307a.JPG
    DSC00307a.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 72
  • HD Bumper finished and Fitted.jpg
    HD Bumper finished and Fitted.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 62

Forum statistics

Threads