Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

Inyo_man

Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.
Out wheeling for the last week and came across an amazingly large specimen of Juniper that towered over our rigs!
P1011332.jpg

Jvdkooij

Observer
Picture of last spring, we had some fun in the snow in may 2016.
facc2c0f6b77decac38568d30798d715

Swift_45a

Observer

Damn I miss my rig when it gets like this, last week I was out at 6am waiting for an uber to get to work, and it was -12F, never been in that kind of cold in my life I had three layers of gloves and still went numb... suffering from a cold from that day now.

Had I brought my SR I would of have been fine, missed out on a GEN 2 up in Longmont last week, still on the look out for another but I own too many cars as it is. Still we got 13'' in a day, that was insanity.

LibertyFLS

Observer
no snow on the trails in Big Bear either I see, went to Arrowhead myself over the weekend and was hoping for snow, but had plenty fun in the mud instead

potCvfG9j

no snow on the trails in Big Bear either I see, went to Arrowhead myself over the weekend and was hoping for snow, but had plenty fun in the mud instead

avh7no.jpg

hwyek8.jpg

There was definitely snow, got a little bit of everything including some rock crawling down in johnson valley. Montero did great

jaccox23

Adventurer
So what you're showing us is that for a fraction of the price you went everywhere the FJ's went lol. JK watched all the vids and loved every min, but why is the gen 2.5 hood raised at the back? hiding something cool under there?

BOPOH

Explorer
So what you're showing us is that for a fraction of the price you went everywhere the FJ's went lol. JK watched all the vids and loved every min, but why is the gen 2.5 hood raised at the back? hiding something cool under there?

White Montero and yellow FJ are both mine :D but yes, despite my beginner's mistakes and totally neglecting montero it's still runs, drives, climbs rocks and hills - still very reliable and extremely capable, my friend takes it out now. I got spoiled driving something without rusted holes, cracked headers and most of all missing AC :)

Hood is raised because i used to have really clogged up radiator with "holes" which i didn't know at time and cracked headers were running my engine hotter than i liked. After replacing radiator just to be on a safe side i raised hood to remove excess heat. Not seen temp rising ever since

32485963315_ba21be128e_c.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater