Projector Retrofits - Light output comparison

paddlenbike

Adventurer
ken, your first post is to badger me for pictures?! i will post up soon. there is a thumb print on one of my projectors, im thinking of tossing it back in the oven to open it up, clean it out, and reseal.

pictures soon, i promise.

I had no idea that was my first post; I guess I have lurked here for years without posting. Anyways, I've been interested in a proper HID retrofit as well, so I am always anxious to see a post on the subject.

Simann

Awesome retrofit OP! I got to say, the only thing I do not like about the 3'rd generation 4runner's is the low beam headlight output. Either way, Bi-Xenon is the way to go!

rickashay

Explorer
Very very interested in the dual projectors setup. Are those blazers from TRS?

Yes, they are the TRS Blazers. They are the only projector that would squeeze in there!

Awesome retrofit OP! I got to say, the only thing I do not like about the 3'rd generation 4runner's is the low beam headlight output. Either way, Bi-Xenon is the way to go!

Yah, I agree! I've got the factory 3rd gen headlights on now and wow, they are terrible. Even worse after having a retrofit on the truck for a few months....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk