Quad Cab Dakota build

bry71518

WOW, love the bumper setup. I have a Durango and am considering the brush guard option, but your lower bumper looks tight. Do you think you could have incorperated a winch and brushguard/grill guard?

riverrat88

Observer
Thank you for the complement. Originally I had planned to use a hitch mounted winch but have since decided that just putting the winch on the front will be easiest. I am considering either cutting out enough of the upper bumper to fit the winch or redoing the upper completely with plate. If I were to have kept this basic design with a winch to begin with I would have had to make the lower bumper taller which would have lost some of the approach angle. I have been meaning to add brush guard type hoops since I got it to this point but will have to measure and have someone bend them for me.

hikingff77

Adventurer
Any interior shots? Sadly my truck just took a crap and one or more of the injectors is bad. The truck has been mostly great up until this point, with more noises than I'd like but not the end of the world.

I am going to be getting of it within a year or so, or keeping it as a beater I don't really know. I need more room for car seats, right now I can't fit two car seats and one kid in the truck.

8-Lug

I have a 2005 Quadcab also, I would really like to see some updated pictures if you have any. Did you ever change to SAS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77