RAM Mount, ScanGuageII, Zamberlan boots, OJ's, lights, Aussie mags, etc.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Lights still available PM or email me! Rmccaughern at g m a i l .com

..Lights are still available, PM'd info -

RusM said:
$20 shipped, 98501.

Thanks for the offer. The first 3 sets of magazines I sent out cost $10 to ship... so $20 shipped for the 4WDTO's ain't happening.

Please send me a PM if you would like to make another offer -

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
Next time you ship magazines, ask to have them shipped via media mail. Takes longer but is far cheaper. Only use it for printed/electronic media otherwise you are looking at a VERY HEAVY fine.

-Sam

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Heading up to Yellowstone for a three day weekend... gotta go see the bears & Fall colors in the park! So no internet access this weekend, any & all PM's sent about the items listed here will be replied to late Monday evening.... assuming the bears don't eat us.

Have a great weekend all -

:smiley_drive:

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
To everyone that is considering buying from kcowyo:

KC is an excellent seller. I purchased a scangauge from him a few days ago and it just arrived here, nicely packaged up and sent by USPS. Can't say enough good things abou this transaction.

KC : thanks for the note! Next time I am at the Broadmoor, I'll be looking out for you.

-Sam

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Thanks Sam! Hope you enjoy it. I usually stay in the Ronald Reagan suite.. c'mon up!

Updated first post -
Overland Journals have all sold
Toyota Trails have all sold
ScanGuage II has sold
Aussie Mags have sold
1 pair of lights have sold
4WD Toyota Owner mags have sold

Bump for -
1 pair of lights
Zamberlan Boots
Universal RAM laptop mount

I found a few more pics of the RAM mount. These pics are a year old or so, but taken of the exact mount I'm selling while installed in my truck -

1024642144_rc3Wv-O.jpg

1024642216_TkmDk-O.jpg

1024642331_pibL6-O.jpg

1024642474_mFzZn-O.jpg

1024642597_dujXi-O.jpg

1024642747_S2EM9-O.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater