Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

HB 4X4

Adventurer
True, but when you see the changes in cameras, not just the D3s (which you can not compare with the D3x as they are way different animals with different capabilities) but the D90 (which had but a few weeks difference in introduction) and D300s and then take into account what has happend with other camera makers since oct of 2008 and that leaves a gap between others and nikon with cameras in the same catigory. Yeah I realize that only 2 years ago but many cameras makers have really stepped up.
I can't say I have been waiting on the D700 update to buy, but have been anxious to test it out. I spend most of my money on glass but I am well over the expected shots for the D90, it needs a good cleaning and my next realistic camera should be a full frame and the D700 fits very well. It will be early next year before I buy anyways unless I pick up this elementry school cattle call.

That was very hard to follow (one insanely long train of thought mashed into a single sentence). We'll see when the time comes, but Nikon won't make it too close to the D3 or they will lose its market.

Don-Pero

Observer
4314597.jpg

nfpgasmask

Adventurer
You know why this forum rules? Because it is not COMPLETELY INNUNDATED with Jeeps like EVERY OTHER 4x4 forum out there.

Sorry, Jeep guys....no offense!

:victory: Bart

mrbishi

Adventurer
My mate Kam and his Hilux on a recent trip to Ninghan Station / outback Western Australia. Shot on a Mamiya 6 (medium format film).

4586354075_97cf9155b2.jpg

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
Mrbishi, that yota is just sick. Hard to think of shooting a truck with a medium format but the image is sweet as well. Props to the photographer and the truck owner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater