Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

Sexy6Chick

Adventurer
Awesome unit you two! Thank you.....love seeing the other views....nice and the dents always add to the authenticity! Dents are just little signs of trying something special or just plain oops. Like little tattoos.:coffeedrink:

Thanks so much, glad you like the truck and the pictures :) It had many more dents before. We had to replace the passenger side front door after a flop in January from the worst spotting in the world. Door had to be slammed with everything you had to close and lost the side mirror as well. They are like war wounds - bragging rights about where you've been haha.:smiley_drive:

blaz

Adventurer
My blazer

renniejuly10053.jpg

My buddy's BJ70

RennieJuly102011019.jpg

ExplorerMGG

my stock explorer

Long story short, epic road trip from Detroit to Death Valley in a stock Explorer 2wd at that. :Wow1: Took over 250 pics, lost most them with a hard drive crash. Only a couple survived. Any guesses where this might be?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

nwoods

Expedition Leader
ExplorerMGG, where is that? Looks like JT, but I don't quite recognize it. Amazed to see it that empty!

denviks

denviks - you can't post pictures that interesting without some backstory on the location!

this place is in northern france.....just some way above Paris. we went down with a 4x4 club to try out some cave driving. well some people like to walk caves, some like to dive in them so why not drive in them lol.

the system is an old ww1 & 2 quarry. it was used to house troops. there is alot of history in this place. the driving side of it is kept away from the historical side as you cant step too much on history.

its run as a offroad site throught the year to bring in money for the owner. its such an unusual place to explore with new things being found all the time. i have been twice so far last year. its a 8 hour drive and a ferry crossing , but its well worth the effort.

i do have lots of pictures if more are needed :ylsmoke:

DSC_0122.JPG

DSC_0190.JPG

DSC_0192.JPG

DSC_0006%20_Small_.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater