Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
its ok i hate myself also. lol but why do u hate me?

He could be jealous of your rig ( I think an H1 would be a suitable work rig, Boss Truck). Though I have a question, why does it say Police Dog and then K-9 below it? I saw a sign the other day that said Warning K-9 Dog, and I thought is there a K-8 or K-10 dog? I swear I'm serious but just figured most people would know dog= K9 or that may be a wild assumption.

Aaron

MADE4THIS

He could be jealous of your rig ( I think an H1 would be a suitable work rig, Boss Truck). Though I have a question, why does it say Police Dog and then K-9 below it? I saw a sign the other day that said Warning K-9 Dog, and I thought is there a K-8 or K-10 dog? I swear I'm serious but just figured most people would know dog= K9 or that may be a wild assumption.

Aaron

on the side of the truck it says >>> warning 24 hour activity recording .

on the window it says POLICE DOG. K 9 that's the way it should be. it should say police dog and sign K 9

as far as why its there? my brother is a cop ( he is using the hummer )and i am on my way to become highway patrol

but NO TICKETS TO LIFTED 4X4 TRUCKS LOLL

skysix

Adventurer
Patch in Big Sur:

IMG_0364-2.jpg

Wonder how long that Bailey bridge has been there - and when they plan to put in a permanent bridge...

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
on the side of the truck it says >>> warning 24 hour activity recording .

on the window it says POLICE DOG. K 9 that's the way it should be. it should say police dog and sign K 9

as far as why its there? my brother is a cop ( he is using the hummer )and i am on my way to become highway patrol

but NO TICKETS TO LIFTED 4X4 TRUCKS LOLL

Roger That, I learn something new every day.

Aaron

S

Street Wolf

its ok i hate myself also. lol but why do u hate me?

I want an H1. Give it to me. lol

Aaron

'K9' sounds like 'canine'. That's really all there is too it. I have reflective red 'K9' on the bottom corner of the rear cargo bay door window for my German Shepherd as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven