• Start date

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
My Ranger on the Col de Iseran, France.

lEdJuy1.jpg

Stephan

graynomad

Photographer, traveller
Nice shots and rig. I have a soft spot for vans since the days we used to trick them out with shag carpet, mirror tiles and naugahide.

You've probably done the same :)

photo_i

Explorer
You've probably done the same :)

Sweet memories, I see :)

No, we didn't do shag carpet, although we did have little green rug with a small daisy flower in a corner that was bitten off by golden retriever puppy at Sportsmobile rally. He deflowered our carpet, silly dog! :)

graynomad

Photographer, traveller
I think I've seen some/one of those pics before, are they on the Sportsmobile site? I was watching a video about them as well and am sure I saw the shot with the kayaks on a board in the background or something.

photo_i

Explorer
Yep, Sportsmobile have been using my photos of Yellow Fellow for a while now - on their site and for an ad in Overland Journal magazine. Plus, I sell photos on stock sites, so YF shows up a lot in other outdoor publications, most of which I don't know. :) That van was very photogenic :) - http://www.pbase.com/oksana_p/sportsmobile

graynomad

Photographer, traveller
And now for something completely different, my best friend's rig.

31011.jpg
31015.jpg
31017.jpg
31018.jpg

Bought two mine trucks from the auctions and glued various bits together.

Inter S-Line cab, Ford ?? chassis, Allison Auto, GM (I think) V8, DIY air bag suspension.

BretEdge

Adventurer
This is an iPhone photo of my FJ on the uber-narrow shelf road that accesses Major Evans Gulch in the Wasatch Mountains above Silver Lake Reservoir. There are some seriously tight switchbacks on that road. Gorgeous scenery, though!

fj major evans gulch.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk