Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date
S

Scenic WonderRunner

.....hehe

Shuuuu!

That's just a Photoshop of mud, to make you guys think I was working hard....:elkgrin: ....:ylsmoke:

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Its over a century I'm sure....a DC power plant I thought (the generators were in it and some paper work in the office, who knew it would be such a popular place)
...when I was young...long time....we used to go in and scurry around. even jump the stream when it was low water...that's when you could go up from Telluride. Took a VW bus over the pass once w/ 6 guys laid it over twice on the way up and picked it back on the wheels but made it all the way. Camped in a shack on top during a t storm and had to kick out a Marmet who thought it was his! Nasty critters when cornered. :victory: It actually looks restored now...used to be some catwalks around the outside that hung over the cliff....very scary.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Its over a century I'm sure....a DC power plant I thought (the generators were in it and some paper work in the office, who knew it would be such a popular place)
...when I was young...long time....we used to go in and scurry around. even jump the stream when it was low water...that's when you could go up from Telluride. Took a VW bus over the pass once w/ 6 guys laid it over twice on the way up and picked it back on the wheels but made it all the way. Camped in a shack on top during a t storm and had to kick out a Marmet who thought it was his! Nasty critters when cornered. :victory: It actually looks restored now...used to be some catwalks around the outside that hung over the cliff....very scary.

Awesome stories......bobDog.

Not very many folks can share these kind of stories!

Very special.....Indeed!

Thanks for sharing!

Keep Going!:ylsmoke:

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
We were hiking in Yellowstone when a nasty storm started approaching. As we headed back to the truck/camper, we hit the trail head just as this crack of lightning crossed the sky above us

591750457_sxF2A-L-1.jpg

bobDog

Expedition Leader
Awesome stories......bobDog.

Not very many folks can share these kind of stories!

Very special.....Indeed!

Thanks for sharing!

Keep Going!:ylsmoke:

Yeah spent summers there about 40 yrs ago...winters suck unless you ski.
yeah the sad story is there was a victorian house on the main street or 1 block over maybe at the Bridal Veil end of town w/ a handmade wrought iron fence around it, super large lot....maybe 4 lots.....this gal owned it and let us couch surf there. one day she says she going to CA. do we want to buy it? we have one week to decide so my 5 pals and I talk it over...my idea was to split the $1500 (thats it) she wanted. I thought we could just keep it to live in it when ever someone wanted a place. the taxes were nothing. No one wanted to get in debt! They all said this one cop town isn't ever going anywhere!
I always wonder if its worth a million yet.....god' we were freekin dumb kids.
A teacher we knew was a lot smarter...he leased a storefront on the main st. for 99 years at 50 bucks a month and later subleased it for a fortune.:(

S

Scenic WonderRunner

His and Hers.....Baby!

2009_0719SanDiegoMeetNGreet0029.jpg

I guarantee no one has this here!......:sombrero::costumed-smiley-007:ylsmoke:

Honey! Wheres my Clutch>?!!:elkgrin:

Welcome to our new members! "Kelly 4x4"!

Welcome Bill and Julianne!

Keep posting up and stop lurking!:elkgrin:

Let's get out there!

Aloha!

S

Scenic WonderRunner

But we have to stop hitting all of the Stickers sales.....because I'm not a Sticker dude! .....hehe:sombrero:

2009_0719SanDiegoMeetNGreet0030.jpg

You can put them on!:costumed-smiley-007

Rusty-Ford

Observer
His and Hers.....Baby!

2009_0719SanDiegoMeetNGreet0029.jpg

I guarantee no one has this here!......:sombrero::costumed-smiley-007:ylsmoke:

Honey! Wheres my Clutch>?!!:elkgrin:

Welcome to our new members! "Kelly 4x4"!

Welcome Bill and Julianne!

Keep posting up and stop lurking!:elkgrin:

Let's get out there!

Aloha!

do you guys really have 2 of the exact same jeeps w/ the exact same mods? Thats awesome if you do! if it were me i would change it up a little bit.. just for diversity's sake.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

do you guys really have 2 of the exact same jeeps w/ the exact same mods? Thats awesome if you do! if it were me i would change it up a little bit.. just for diversity's sake.

They did!

One has a Clutch!

And one is Auto!

.....:sombrero::wings::costumed-smiley-007....:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk