Random shots

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
New Mexico State University

P6010194.JPG

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Chris, that is a cool shot. Great color and texture. Love the antenna too. Cactus wearing driving goggles. Too funny!

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
Nice pic. I just graduated from there. I miss it.

Thanks! I graduated from NMSU as well and miss it just the same. Not sure how long you have been gone or when the last time you have seen campus, but there are tons of new dorms, buildings, and renovations that are all very nice. In fact the Alumni Row dorms now are completely gone!

mtsport03

Adventurer
Thanks! I graduated from NMSU as well and miss it just the same. Not sure how long you have been gone or when the last time you have seen campus, but there are tons of new dorms, buildings, and renovations that are all very nice. In fact the Alumni Row dorms now are completely gone!

I graduated in May, just a few months ago. I was only there two years (Masters) and lived off-campus, so I wasn't nearly as familiar with campus as I'm sure you are. I spent nearly all my time in Breland Hall, occasionally venturing out...

Cypher

Full Time Traveler
I graduated in May, just a few months ago. I was only there two years (Masters) and lived off-campus, so I wasn't nearly as familiar with campus as I'm sure you are. I spent nearly all my time in Breland Hall, occasionally venturing out...

Ahh so you have seen the campus recently. I graduated in 03 and the campus has changed a good amount since then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater