Dirtytires

Explorer
015-1.jpg

015.jpg

003.jpg

014.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
They were awesome ribs John. :wings: Dry rubbed then cooked 4hrs at 250 individually wrapped, then on the grill slathered in home made BBQ sauce. Happy 4th. :sombrero:

Nice fireworks shot. We usually have great views of the local displays but this year they canceled most of the local displays due to dry conditions and fire danger. The ironic this was we got about 2" of rain in the afternoon and it would have been fine. Oh well, maybe next year.

Clark White

Explorer
Some from yesterday. Had a few friends and my Mom over for dinner, along with the two mongrels and some BBQ ribs, then sat on the top of my truck for the fireworks.
Kiss kiss...come on lady, let me have some of that!

I swear Dad, she was mean to me and wouldn't give me a single bite...:drool:

Say what??? You wont let me eat your dinner for you either???

But why, I'm so cute I should get that whole plate of food dontcha think?

Don't worry though, they both got their share of beef rib bones, which might as well have been served in heaven as far as they were concerned!

Then off for the fire works! We are lucky and have a hill we can sit on just down from the house, away from the massive crowds and with a good view of the fireworks...my first attempt at fireworks pictures.

Hope everyone else had a good 4th as well!

Clark

MattScott

Approved Vendor
Whoa, it's like you switched to F/8 !!!! I wonder who had that idea, oh and the creativity in the last picture is fantastic!

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Nice fireworks captures Clark. I was bummed our local ones were canceled this year. I just wouldn't be the same shooting the NY displays that were on my TV. :sombrero:

photoman

Explorer
John and Clark -nice fireworks shots!

Brad- I was watching tv last night and thought about dragging the camera out just for fun. It would have been fun explaining how I got ground and aerial shots. :sombrero:

Anderson11

Hah this is good Randome photography thread some of funny photos and some of serius and natural photographs i like this type of photography and threads because to get the idea for my photography album and this type of photos my favorite because to make more experience by taking this photos at every where....

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Who says Tucson doesn't get cold?

Tucson got down to 17F Tuesday night. I figured it was a good opportunity for an ice sculpture. :sombrero:

i-gQk3Bvd-L.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater

Members online