Remove:WTB Flippac:found!

BP89

Hi all, I’m looking for a Flippac for our full size family truck (~6.5’). Does anyone know of any out there? I’m willing to drive wherever pretty much to pick it up. I really appreciate the help. I’ve cruised the classifieds but they are getting harder and harder to find it seems like. Thanks!

Zavala

@What4 just posted one for sale on another thread if you haven't found one yet... which I suspect, since they are hard to find.

BP89

@Zavala thanks! I hadn’t gotten online since I’ve been out hunting, but I already sent them a note. I appreciate the heads up!

BP89

I missed out on that one, so still on the hunt! If anyone knows any for sale please let me know.

FFlintstone

Hi all, I’m looking for a Flippac for our full size family truck (~6.5’). Does anyone know of any out there? I’m willing to drive wherever pretty much to pick it up. I really appreciate the help. I’ve cruised the classifieds but they are getting harder and harder to find it seems like. Thanks!
Hello, My membership was just approved and I will be posting a FlipPac that is in excellent condition shortly if you are still looking for one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother