Removed - 2021 F350 with All Terrain Flatbed Camper

Andrew20

Edit: I am pulling the truck from the market for now. I'd like to finish a few projects on it and get it properly cleaned up before listing it again.

I am selling my Truck/Camper combo. Highlights are as follows. This is a quick run-down I think prospective buyers may want. If you are serious and we actually talk, I will go over every detail with you. I don't have time to make an instagram worthy for sale post to satisfy the curiosity of looks-loos. I'm not knocking them (I was one for a long time), I just don't have the time. If you are interested, hit me up via private message and we can exchange phone numbers and talk. I'm happy to do a FaceTime or Skype call to go over the entire rig with you top to bottom. And provide detailed, well lit pictures of anything you want to see.

Price: $XX,XXX I am not looking to split it up at this time.

Truck:
2021 F350 Crew Cab Long bed Single Rear Wheel
Purchased w/bed delete, not cab/chassis
6.2 gas
~3000 miles. No, I didn't miss a zero. The truck is basically new.
4x4 w/electronic locking rear diff. 3.73 gearing. 275/70-18 Tires (33's)
48 gallon fuel tank
11,500lb GVWR
Plow Prep Pkg
Upfitter switches
Collision avoidance system
Sync (3?) Touch screen
Cloth seats, vinyl floor. Weather tech mats up front
Custom aluminum flatbed and rear bumper
Underbody box fwd of the rear wheels on both sides
Warn HD winch bumper up front
Airbags in the rear to help with leveling and stop the constant slap of the overloads engaging on rough roads.
Brand new studless snow tires on separate rims (w/TPMS sensors)

Camper:
2017 All Terrain Custom Flatbed
I am the second owner. The original owner purchased it new as a shell.
King size bed. You can sleep N-S or E-W. We comfortably slept with 2 adults and two small children in the same bed
Propex heater, Thermal pack for pop-up section.
Marine grade 2 burner propane stove. The stove shuts off gas if the flame goes out. Why isn't this standard for RV stoves?
Basic water system: 12v pump, 7gal fresh and grey water tanks stored under the sink. Very simple to clean and winterize.
Electrical: 200W solar panel. Victron solar charger, DC-DC charger, Battery Monitor/shunt, 110V trickle charger. 100ah Lithium battery. All bluetooth for remote monitoring and setup.
12V/110v Fridge. I think it says norcold on it, but looks similar to an engel model sold today.

I am sure I am missing some details. Like I said above, please contact me directly if you are serious about buying this and I will be more than happy to talk to you at length. Below is the most recent side shot I have of the rig. Its below freezing outside, so I don't want to wash it up for beauty shots right now. I am happy to provide more pictures/video for serious buyers. Which reminds me, it has been garage kept for the past year or so after I got the 9ft door installed in my garage. I am happy to discuss reasons for sale with anyone directly. I will say here that I love the rig and will not be upgrading to something else.
IMG_8110.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle