Roaming Lost: 2020 RAM Rebel EcoDiesel Overland Build

jpop8807

Observer
I am so jealous of your mileage! I’m lucky to hit 16 highway. 12 around town With my 5.7.
I see people post they get 17-18 in theRebel with the 5.7 and don’t understand how. Oh well.

The wheels I bought from you, the black ones are now mounted on another Ram here in town.

I agree I just picked up a stock 2016 rebel. I can get 17-19 highway in aeromode as long as I stay under 65. City I average between 13-15 max and that's being gentle on the go fast pedal.

Mekcanix

Camper
I agree I just picked up a stock 2016 rebel. I can get 17-19 highway in aeromode as long as I stay under 65. City I average between 13-15 max and that's being gentle on the go fast pedal.
Thats a bit better than I get in my 2016 rebel, but ....... I cant get enough of the sound so I have a habit of accelerating in a aggressive manner every once in a while.

@roaminglost I really enjoy this thread keep up the great work it gives me all kinds of ideas!!

roaminglost

Thats a bit better than I get in my 2016 rebel, but ....... I cant get enough of the sound so I have a habit of accelerating in a aggressive manner every once in a while.

@roaminglost I really enjoy this thread keep up the great work it gives me all kinds of ideas!!
my truck definitely doesn't have that wow sound factor lol so maybe I don't drive as aggressively but those HEMIs sound so good!

Huck

yep, great to see the interior build. do you know if goose gear is going to offer these components tailored specifically to the super pacific? or if you can mix and match from existing components on their site today to achieve this?

roaminglost

yep, great to see the interior build. do you know if goose gear is going to offer these components tailored specifically to the super pacific? or if you can mix and match from existing components on their site today to achieve this?

not sure what they're doing, the system still isn't on the site. I would hit them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepaltourism