Roofnest Falcon XL, Leitner ARB Forged (all the extras), Alu-cab 270 (with brackets)

Jakem78

Hello,

We used this last summer for a trip with our raptor and everything was great, but we are switching to a tow behind camper because we travel as a family. Everything is in good-great shape. Pick up only (Jacksonville, Florida); everything together for a 10% discount on each.

Roofnest Falcon XL: $2900
Alu-Cab 270 Shadow Awning: $1100. I also have custom made mounting brackets for the Alu-cab and Leitner, which cost me $700 to get made.
Leitner ARB Forged (5'6" to fit a crew-cab f-150). This is the FORGED one. You will need to pick up a few rivets from Leitner (e.g. $5ish purchase). This includes: Gearpod XL, Gearpod, 2 universal mounting plates, rooftop brackets, 2 2 gallon rotopax gasoline containers (one never used), 2 3 gallon rotopax water holders, and the "locks" that hold the four containers. $2200. *Please note that I drilled two 2" holes in the Gearpod XL to accommodate running a cord into it.

I am having a tough time figuring out how to compress the HEIC files for pictures, but I should be able to email more of them. But absent a few rough edges on the awning (no rips), everything is in good shape.

Jakem78

Okay, so I realize now that my email address was linked here to one that I no longer have/got no notifications. But everything is still for sale. I'm interestied in selling everything together.
RF Falcon: 2800
Shadow Awning; 1000
Leitner Forged + accessories: 2100

$5400 for everything. Pick up only, Jacksonville FL. -Jake

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
That’s a shame, I could have taken just the rack but just modified my F-350 6’-8” rack to fit my 5.5’ F-150...
GLWS- great kit, amazing rack- and the XL Pod is backordered currently.

Jakem78

Yep, everything is available. I didn't realize that people had tried to contact me earlier, so your lucky day. Im in Jacksonville Florida. Best! Jake

drlvr

Yep, everything is available. I didn't realize that people had tried to contact me earlier, so your lucky day. Im in Jacksonville Florida. Best! Jake
Hi Jake, I can travel Tomorrow mid-morning; takes about 31/2 hours from here. I have never used Overland Journal so please excuse my ignorance, how do we exchange information? Address, phone numbers, and establish a time to meet. My name is Leon.

Jakem78

The RTT has been SOLD.

I still have the leitner rack with all the bells and wistles and the alu-cab awing with custom brackets to fit the rack. It's teh best rack and awning available on a truck. I have a ford raptor so I believe it is a 5'6" bed.

Please email me. This website has my old email.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77