rooftop tents on sale again!!!

campinglab

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
We are out of CampingLab rooftop tents again so we're accepting pre-orders again :)

$925 for the big 71X94"
$700 for the regular 55X94"

Both prices include shipping to the lower 48... the tents should be shipping out the first week of September.

http://campinglab.com/carpatecho02.html

campinglab

Ok, there's only about three weeks left to take advantage of this deal!!

campinglab

well our ship is arriving a week early, it'll be in the port of Miami on friday the 28th!

This sale only goes on until the day we unload the container in our warehouse. Probably between Sep. 3rd or 4th....

shovelbum

Observer
I got one of these tents not too long ago and I'm here to tell you that this is one of the few purchases I've made in my life that I haven't regretted. At these prices, you can't help but wonder if quality has been sacrificed somewhere along the way, but so far as I can tell, it hasn't been. This is one rugged, well-engineered, well-built piece of equipment. No regrets whatsoever and I know I'll be happy with it for years and years.

snipecatcher

Adventurer
Click on the OP's link. Now take a gander at the right side of the page. Looks like 3 adults, plus one very small adult/child/baby/oopah lumpah.

campinglab

I hate to be going back and forth with the tent's ETA but it looks like someone made a mistake and sent me the wrong info regarding the container ship's arrival.

Last week I was told it was arriving a week early, yesterday I was told it's arriving on the originally expected date, so it's looking like the tents will not be shipping out until the 11th or so.

Sorry for the mixup...

jeeper92

Adventurer
Wow!

This is a tremendous deal. Are the ladders adjustable? Whats the shipping cost? Do thye come with brackets to mount them?

campinglab

This is a tremendous deal. Are the ladders adjustable? Whats the shipping cost? Do thye come with brackets to mount them?

The tents do very well in the rain, never had any problems with leaks :)

The ladder is telescopic and good up to 6 feet, if you need to go higher you can get a ladder extension.

All mounting hardware is included. Shipping is also included :victory:

Cheers,
Fernando

pray4surf

Explorer
Are they water proof???????????

I guess that depends on what 'waterproof' means :)

I just spent one night in my smaller Camping Lab and awoke to a light rain. We stayed completely dry in the tent - except when I went to go outside and dumped the pooled water in the rainfly down my back :snorkel:

The only water that found its way into the tent is the water that we tracked in. We had to close the tent in the rain, and when we opened it that evening everything was still dry inside...

Bump for a great tent at a great price!

DSC01941.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal