rooftop tents on sale again!!!

campinglab

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
we are unloading the container tomorrow!!! the sale will keep going until Sunday so all of you last minute buyers get one more weekend to take the plunge :)

All tents ordered before Monday will ship Monday.

Cheers,
Fernando

D

Deleted member 9101

Humm.. can I buy one now and pay ya in December...lol J/k

D

Deleted member 9101

You can with a credit card :victory:

If I had one... I most certainly would...lol. I am one of those people who saves up and pays cash.... in December I am planning on buying one with my reenlistment bonus. But I leave for Iraq in January.. so I won't get chance ot use it before I leave.

jeeper92

Adventurer
Love these tents

Ill be getting one in the near future, maybe youll be running another sale????????????????:drool:

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
The weight limit on your RTT is going to primarily be based on the vehicle's requirements. Find out what your vehicle can handle. Beyond that a good rack system is obviously important.

Also, in the owners manual the weight rating is going to be what you can carry up there while you are driving. IE My Jeep Grand Cherokee can handle up to 150lbs. That means when I am going down the interstate I can carry 150lbs. When I am stopped I feel confident that it can hold another four hundred lbs just fine. (I figure between myself my wife and our son we are in that weight range)

Hope that answers your question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal