Round 2 - Trasharoo Group Buy with ExPo Logo!

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
Thanks again, Charlie for making this happen, not once but twice in a year. You are truly a gentleman and a scholar!

hesterj

Adventurer
Hope another one comes around before Christmas. I need to get a few of these to give out. Thank y'all for putting together these deals.

RangerXLT

Adventurer
Well it was perfect and I mean perfect for what I wanted. Put two bundles of firewood in it and it was perfect, but I packed the truck up the night before and hadn't picked up firewood yet. When we picked up the firewood on the way my wife was complaining about having to stop, needless to say I rushed and went against my better judgement and strapped the bag on the back around the yakima bars. Started pulling out of the parking lot and the buckle gave way and the bag skid with two bundles at 20 mph and shredded the back. I was so ticked that I didn't loosen the canoe straps and place the bag on top of the shell under the canoe like I bought it for. So after I picked it up and did exactly that I was happy the canoe sit on the racks and had clearance for the trasharoo. Got to camp slung it on the side rail and worked great all weekend. Sadly I need to either repair or purchase another. Contacted trasharoo, they said they will try and find me some extra material for repairs. Great product, poor judgement. I know I know, stupid stupid stupid.
y3yra9e8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shazpete