Round 3 - Trasharoo Group Buy with ExPo Logo - July 4th Sale!

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Does anyone know how to use the anti-sag strap? I have to mount mine pretty high up on the tire so that it doesn't sag or rotate down under the tire. This makes the opening a little bit smaller and harder to get into.
See here
http://trasharoo.3dcartstores.com/Replacement-Sag-Strap_p_51.html

Are you crossing the straps like a X behind the tire?

Can we order a black and just wait?
Yes, just know that it will be 2-3 months. Or you can wait until the next group buy. Looks like we will be doing these regularly.

WHS^

Also, how much would it be for shipping to the UK?

Thanks
I'll check with Dave.

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
Paypal sent... Tan w/black... Think it'll show up before I leave on the 11th next month?

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

No, They will all ship after the GB closes on the 15th. When screen printing a large number of items it is much more cost effective to have them all done at once. Also, I collect all the money and send it to Dave at Trasharoo in one check at the end. Most group buys are handled this way, especially when it is a custom product. Hope you understand.

Updated the list with the two new orders. Thanks!

Last edited:

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
No, They will all ship after the GB closes on the 15th. When screen printing a large number of items it is much more cost effective to have them all done at once. Also, I collect all the money and send it to Dave at Trasharoo in one check at the end. Most group buys are handled this way, especially when it is a custom product. Hope you understand.

Updated the list with the two new orders. Thanks!

I'm planning on sending my money today, but I had a thought:

Because ten names were needed and it's been more than doubled, would it be possible to bump up the end date / ship date? I could understand the month time frame if interest was still needed, but we've got so much demand here for them! :) If not, I can grab one from their site. But I'd much rather support the group buy and get that lovely ExPo logo ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues