Russian off-road vehicles that are in production today.

BOPOH

Explorer
Unimog-Nemesis-Red-Bull-KAMAZ-4911-Dakar-T4-Hero-34.jpg

Daniyal

I wish I could go out and buy a new UAZ van in the U.S. I would be on that in a heartbeat.

As ex-owner of two UAZ vans I have to warn you... forget about this idea because workers at the UAZ plant made them by feet not by hands, quality is AWFUL...

Last edited:

carid

Those Japanese plates may be photoshopped, the back ground doesn't really look like it's Japan. For me I see the design relation to the legendary VW camper but with better off-road skills

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Probably could import a clean rust free one (if that was possible) and rebuild it with jeep axles, engine and tranny and you basically have a FC van...

KMM4x4

Observer
UAZ in Japan seldom meets. Only units of people go by it. It is necessary to invest a lot of money in this car. After all in Japan there are restrictions on exhausts. Still problems with comfort, safety with ergonomics over which too it is necessary to work. Japanese as spoke at UAZ not one bolt wasn't twirled up to the end. So, buying by UAZ to the driver it is necessary to be not only creative but also well-founded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal

Members online