Sad News - RIP Ramsey (Bajasportsmobile)

toddz69

Explorer
I am sad to report that Ramsey El Wardani (Bajasportsmobile on this forum) passed away this morning at his home in Todos Santos in Baja. It is believed he passed from a heart attack. Ramsey was a frequent contributor to this forum and co-founder of Agile Off Road, which had developed some great suspension options for 4WD vans in the past few years. I knew Ramsey for many years as a fellow member of a small off road racing fraternity and he could be a ballbuster but he was also very helpful and just the kind of guy you wanted to meet if you were 43 miles from nowheresville and needed help.

RIP Ramsey.

Todd Z.

mgmetalworks

Explorer
RIP Ramsey. You will be missed. One hell of a knowledgeable guy and he had been really helpful to me as of late. Sad sad news.... :(

86scotty

Cynic
Wow, I just talked to John Brindell, Ramsey's associate at Agile, and this is very sad but very true. Not much else is known at the moment, but I hope we'll know more soon.

R.I.P. Ramsey

Last edited:

tienckb

Adventurer
Today we lost a pioneer. He was a very kind and an intelligent human being.

Rest in peace my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer

1der

Observer
Huge loss. He was one of the really good people,
Unselfish, great personality, always there to help.....wow....

I will, along with many, miss him deeply. He understood life and our journey through this existence. Thank you for all you shared and your friendship. Jennifer and I will miss you. Condolences to Jan and your family.

Transition peacefully Ramsey, your next journey starts, all is done on this one.

John and Glen: our thoughts and support are with you guys, too.

Wow, sadness ......

4x4pair

Adventurer
That is very sad. We had the brief pleasure of meeting him a few months back...very nice guy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

mikracer

Adventurer
Very sad news and a huge loss to the van community. He was such a good person and always willing to help. RIP Ramsey.

Bikersmurf

Expedition Leader
RIP Ramsey

I never had the opportunity to meet him and am at a loss for not. My condolences to the friends and family he left behind.

tienckb

Adventurer
Huge loss. He was one of the really good people,
Unselfish, great personality, always there to help.....wow....

I will, along with many, miss him deeply. He understood life and our journey through this existence. Thank you for all you shared and your friendship. Jennifer and I will miss you. Condolences to Jan and your family.

Transition peacefully Ramsey, your next journey starts, all is done on this one.

John and Glen: our thoughts and support are with you guys, too.

Wow, sadness ......

You couldn't have phrased it any better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2002 LX470 expo ready
2008 Ford E350 EB V10 4x4 Sportsmobile PH top
Custom off road trailer

philos

Explorer
Big loss. Glad I got to meet him.
Someone's going to have to finish Raquel for him, then crush it so he can do speed runs over the whoops in the sky.
RIP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven