Sad News - RIP Ramsey (Bajasportsmobile)

marret

Sad news indeed. RIP Ramsey. I've only been on this forum for a short time and within that time saw how much he contributed. He will be missed. Wish the best for his family and Agile.

stageracer

I just met Ramsey a couple of weeks ago when I went to Agile. He seemed like a really nice guy. Condolences to John, Glen and all the crew at Agile

Weldtec Designs

Supporting Sponsor
This news of Ramsey passing was a surprise and heartbreak when it happens to a friend such as he. I must say i was in disbelief as i got the call. Just talking with him days before and always discussing the crazy things i want to build or asking for advise on how to do something, He was a wealth of knowledge and always willing to help me out. I'm blessed to have known him as a friend and counterpart in business as this is reminder of frailty of life. My heart goes out to his wife and children, that they may find peace in this difficult time of loss.
God Bless
Jeremy

packmule

Observer
RIP Ramsey. I never met the man, but always admired his knowledge, skills, and willingness to help others on the forum. I hope his family can find peace as they grieve their loss. Ramsey's Agile TTB D50 4wd conversion was and still is a unique solution for Ford vans. I hope that his technical vision and Agile solutions live on and continue to be a part of the van community.

FDM2012

Adventurer
Never met him, but have seen his name and helping ways mentioned many times in several forums.

Sounds like he was a great dude. Sending prayers for family and friends.......

Jb1rd

Explorer
Hope you are in a comfy trophy truck brother and whoopin it up with those who passed before you!! And FWIW I think it's appropriate that we say "RIP" :sombrero: from my limited interaction with him I am pretty sure he thinks it funny!!! God Speed my friend!!!

bdog1

Adventurer
Wow! Terrible news. Condolences to the family and friends. I remember the first time I discovered his posts and took note of his bio and thinking this guy is a legend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven